With the preseason test in Jerez barely over and several members of Team Aspar being at the IFEMA Tourism Fair in Madrid yesterday, they have only little time to relax before the next test in Valencia this weekend.
The entry list confirms all Team Aspar riders to take part in the test plus several other riders who were also in Jerez or will test in Valencia for the first time this year. So far the following teams and riders are confirmed.
Mike Di Meglio
Adrian Martin (CEV)
Racing Team Germany
Scot Racing Honda
Raffaele De Rosa
Maverick Viñales (CEV)
Johnny Rosell (CEV)
Manuel Oliveira (CEV)
Red Bull KTM
More riders are expected to be confirmed until the start of the test.
- Industry news: BT Sport to continue as the home of MotoGP until 2021 February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island preview: World Superbike & World Supersport February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK Test, Phillip Island: Rea ends on top as one second covers the top ten February 20, 2018
- WorldSBK Phillip Island Test: Day one roundup – World Superbike, World Supersport February 19, 2018
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Syahrin to line up full-time with Tech 3 in 2018 February 21, 2018
- Kork Ballington to become a MotoGP™ Legend February 20, 2018
- Repsol Honda Team unveil new 2018 livery in Jakarta February 20, 2018
- Poncharal: “I want to keep Syahrin for 2018” February 20, 2018
- Crutchlow impressed by Nakagami February 20, 2018
- Yamaha: “We have to improve in all areas” February 19, 2018