Although I´m still abroad and on holiday I had to post up a quick note to cover the fact that Alvaro has had surgery to fix a broken collarbone following a crash in testing at the weekend.
As always the best thing to do to get all the latest news updates and comment is to go over to the BatiFans.com fan forum where it is being covered in out topic on the Valencia Test.
All that remains for me to say for now is thanks to Miguel for sending me on the news, and of course best wishes to Bati himself for a speedy recovery.
Get well soon Alvaro – Abrazos 🙂
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Tito Rabat leaves Le Mans without reward May 20, 2018
- Maverick Viñales 7th in Le Mans GP May 20, 2018
- Miller: “Seeing Marc the whole race was really nice” May 20, 2018
- Crutchlow: “They were panicking because I wanted to race!” May 20, 2018
- Contenders crash at Le Mans: Zarco, Dovi and Iannone May 20, 2018
- Marquez: strategic victory… and yet another save! May 20, 2018
- Bagnaia reigns supreme in France May 20, 2018
- Marquez equals Stoner as Rossi gets back on the podium May 20, 2018