Although I´m still abroad and on holiday I had to post up a quick note to cover the fact that Alvaro has had surgery to fix a broken collarbone following a crash in testing at the weekend.
As always the best thing to do to get all the latest news updates and comment is to go over to the BatiFans.com fan forum where it is being covered in out topic on the Valencia Test.
All that remains for me to say for now is thanks to Miguel for sending me on the news, and of course best wishes to Bati himself for a speedy recovery.
Get well soon Alvaro – Abrazos 🙂
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Buriram awaits as MotoGP testing heads for Thailand and the newest venue on the calendar February 15, 2018
- Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa ready to test at Buriram International Circuit February 15, 2018
- Alex Marquez on top in Moto2 as Arbolino reigns Moto3 at Jerez test February 14, 2018
- FIM MotoGP™ World Championship race durations to change February 13, 2018
- #ThaiTest: Pedrosa pounces to top Day 3 February 18, 2018
- Smith on KTM: “We’ve got some solutions here already” February 17, 2018
- Miller: “Being patient isn’t one of my strong points!” February 17, 2018
- Yamaha: MV25 and VR46 talk Day 2 February 17, 2018
- #ThaiTest: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Syahrin impresses in first MotoGP™ session February 16, 2018