An update to the previous story about MCN’s claim that British Eurosport would retain MotoGP coverage in 2009.
They now say that an announcement will be made this week confirming this…
If this is the case, then it is brilliant news indeed.
Even if the sacrifice is that Eurosport do not show the top class race live, the return of all the 125cc and 250cc coverage which the BBC were making a great job of completely butchering / shafting is a huge cause for celebration in itself.
There’s no mention of whether our fave commentary team will be retained either.
I really hope so, but on the back of *proper* 125 and 250s then anything else is just chocolate 🙂
Until the announcement is made I’m keeping pretty much *everything* crossed.
But it’s sounding really promising.
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Buriram awaits as MotoGP testing heads for Thailand and the newest venue on the calendar February 15, 2018
- Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa ready to test at Buriram International Circuit February 15, 2018
- Alex Marquez on top in Moto2 as Arbolino reigns Moto3 at Jerez test February 14, 2018
- FIM MotoGP™ World Championship race durations to change February 13, 2018
- Smith on KTM: “We’ve got some solutions here already” February 17, 2018
- Miller: “Being patient isn’t one of my strong points!” February 17, 2018
- Yamaha: MV25 and VR46 talk Day 2 February 17, 2018
- #ThaiTest: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Syahrin impresses in first MotoGP™ session February 16, 2018
- Three aero fairings a charm for Ducati? February 16, 2018