Following the brilliant news that Eurosport will retain their coverage of MotoGP this year, it’s great to know that Julian Ryder will also be joining the previously confirmed Toby Moody in the commentary box.
Whilst it’s a shame that Randy Mamola isn’t on the crew, it’s Toby and Julian who are central to my enjoyment of the coverage (particularly as it’s more about 125 and 250 which he doesn’t really involve himself in).
So this year promises fabulous 125cc and 250cc coverage of sessions across the weekend AND Messrs Moody and Ryder doing the commentary.
Awesome. Fantastic. Brilliant.
In fact, exactly as it was last year before DORNA and the bloody Beeb went and tried to crap all over it!
- WorldSBK Test, Phillip Island: Rea ends on top as one second covers the top ten February 20, 2018
- WorldSBK Phillip Island Test: Day one roundup – World Superbike, World Supersport February 19, 2018
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Buriram awaits as MotoGP testing heads for Thailand and the newest venue on the calendar February 15, 2018
- Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa ready to test at Buriram International Circuit February 15, 2018
- Kork Ballington to become a MotoGP™ Legend February 20, 2018
- Repsol Honda Team unveil new 2018 livery in Jakarta February 20, 2018
- Poncharal: “I want to keep Syahrin for 2018” February 20, 2018
- Crutchlow impressed by Nakagami February 20, 2018
- Yamaha: “We have to improve in all areas” February 19, 2018
- Lorenzo: “In Sepang we felt much better” February 18, 2018