Following the brilliant news that Eurosport will retain their coverage of MotoGP this year, it’s great to know that Julian Ryder will also be joining the previously confirmed Toby Moody in the commentary box.
Whilst it’s a shame that Randy Mamola isn’t on the crew, it’s Toby and Julian who are central to my enjoyment of the coverage (particularly as it’s more about 125 and 250 which he doesn’t really involve himself in).
So this year promises fabulous 125cc and 250cc coverage of sessions across the weekend AND Messrs Moody and Ryder doing the commentary.
Awesome. Fantastic. Brilliant.
In fact, exactly as it was last year before DORNA and the bloody Beeb went and tried to crap all over it!
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo ends the Texan race in eleventh April 23, 2018
- Two Americans selected for Yamaha VR46 Master Camp April 23, 2018
- Elias strikes back in Race 2 April 23, 2018
- Behind the scenes of the official MotoGP™ videogame April 23, 2018
- Miller grabs sixth consecutive top ten April 23, 2018
- Viñales on Yamaha: “We’re coming” April 22, 2018
- 5 men in the title fight: the close contenders after COTA April 22, 2018