A quick update on activities with Team Go Eleven PMS today, with news (and pics – many thanks guys!) showing the new KTM 1190 RC8 R bikes for this season which they took delivery of this week.
The initial response is very positive according to team manager Gianni Ramello, and the team will now be spending their time setting them up in readiness for their first testing sessions at Le Luc on March 10th.
Very best of luck, and hope all goes well – we’ll aim to bring you news, info, stats and photos from the tests too, of course.
- Albert Arenas interview: “Victory feels like a really nice payback” May 25, 2018
- WorldSBK Prosecco DOC UK Round, Donington Park: Preview – World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300, STK1000 May 22, 2018
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Down to the final corner: Skinner strikes to take Race 1 May 26, 2018
- SC-Project to partner British and Idemitsu Asia Talent Cups May 25, 2018
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya changes: “It’s better for us” May 24, 2018
- Vote for your favourite Motul Blooper! May 24, 2018
- Rabat discharged from hospital, aiming to race at Mugello May 24, 2018
- Marquez to test a Formula 1 car May 24, 2018