Pere Tutusaus was amongst 30 riders and ex-riders attending the presentation of the Parc Motor Castellolí, some 60km from Barcelona. The 4.144km circuit with its combination of curves, drops and inclines and bridge have already made it a renowned circuit that on March the 13th, 14th and 15th stages the first round of the Campeonato Mediterráneo de Velocidad.
He’s in the middle of the picture above – off to the right a little – amidst a bunch of other well-known and less-known faces.
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo ends the Texan race in eleventh April 23, 2018
- Two Americans selected for Yamaha VR46 Master Camp April 23, 2018
- Elias strikes back in Race 2 April 23, 2018
- Behind the scenes of the official MotoGP™ videogame April 23, 2018
- Miller grabs sixth consecutive top ten April 23, 2018
- Viñales on Yamaha: “We’re coming” April 22, 2018
- 5 men in the title fight: the close contenders after COTA April 22, 2018