Good news from Talavera regarding young Juanjo Nuñez, who we also follow on the BatiFan Blog, is that he’s made an excellent start in his 2009 season running in the 80cc Copa del Mediterráneo, pulling in a very respectable 2 points at his very first race – held at Castelloli – slugging it out with some of the best young riders in Europe.
Although he appears to have encountered some troubles in the time trials at this complex and technical circuit – eventually qualifying 27th – he seems to have really pulled back in the race itself, having some good fights and coming home in 14th with 2 points to his credit.
He’s happy with this first performance; aware that it’s just the start and that he’s in a very competitive field. And we wish him all the best as we follow his progress through the season.
Nice work Juanjo 🙂
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Tito Rabat leaves Le Mans without reward May 20, 2018
- Maverick Viñales 7th in Le Mans GP May 20, 2018
- Miller: “Seeing Marc the whole race was really nice” May 20, 2018
- Crutchlow: “They were panicking because I wanted to race!” May 20, 2018
- Contenders crash at Le Mans: Zarco, Dovi and Iannone May 20, 2018
- Marquez: strategic victory… and yet another save! May 20, 2018
- Bagnaia reigns supreme in France May 20, 2018
- Marquez equals Stoner as Rossi gets back on the podium May 20, 2018