Lots of sun, tapas, cold beer, meeting with old and new friends – and even a late night trip to the Bar Los Tinajones (it’d be criminal NOT to go there!)
It was excellent to get to meet the new Directiva (though they were extremely busy and we’ll have to wait till next time for a nice long chat I guess…) and to be back in the friendliest, most special little place I know. (It wins hands down over London!)
It was totally worth the exhaustion and rush to go do this trip. A really happy time – and it was fantastic to be there on such an important day for Alvaro, his Fan’s Club and his fans. Siempre contigo, Alvaro…
Oh, and for any of you who are members of the new Fan’s Club, the shirts for this year are nice red polo shirts with printed logos on front, back and sleeves. This includes a large ’19’ and Fan’s Club logo on the back and the club badge, Mapfre sponsor panel and Talavera Se Mueve logo on the front.
Hola, Gracias y Saludos:
Alvaro y Noelia, Susana y Javier, Armando, Julio, David y la nueva Directiva, José, Juanjo, Miguel, nuestros amigos en el Bar Los Tinajones, y muchos otros.
Y tambien, Xaiver y Toni…. (Encantado).
- Albert Arenas interview: “Victory feels like a really nice payback” May 25, 2018
- WorldSBK Prosecco DOC UK Round, Donington Park: Preview – World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300, STK1000 May 22, 2018
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Down to the final corner: Skinner strikes to take Race 1 May 26, 2018
- SC-Project to partner British and Idemitsu Asia Talent Cups May 25, 2018
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya changes: “It’s better for us” May 24, 2018
- Vote for your favourite Motul Blooper! May 24, 2018
- Rabat discharged from hospital, aiming to race at Mugello May 24, 2018
- Marquez to test a Formula 1 car May 24, 2018