Lots of sun, tapas, cold beer, meeting with old and new friends – and even a late night trip to the Bar Los Tinajones (it’d be criminal NOT to go there!)
It was excellent to get to meet the new Directiva (though they were extremely busy and we’ll have to wait till next time for a nice long chat I guess…) and to be back in the friendliest, most special little place I know. (It wins hands down over London!)
It was totally worth the exhaustion and rush to go do this trip. A really happy time – and it was fantastic to be there on such an important day for Alvaro, his Fan’s Club and his fans. Siempre contigo, Alvaro…
Oh, and for any of you who are members of the new Fan’s Club, the shirts for this year are nice red polo shirts with printed logos on front, back and sleeves. This includes a large ’19’ and Fan’s Club logo on the back and the club badge, Mapfre sponsor panel and Talavera Se Mueve logo on the front.
Hola, Gracias y Saludos:
Alvaro y Noelia, Susana y Javier, Armando, Julio, David y la nueva Directiva, José, Juanjo, Miguel, nuestros amigos en el Bar Los Tinajones, y muchos otros.
Y tambien, Xaiver y Toni…. (Encantado).
- WorldSBK Test, Phillip Island: Rea ends on top as one second covers the top ten February 20, 2018
- WorldSBK Phillip Island Test: Day one roundup – World Superbike, World Supersport February 19, 2018
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Buriram awaits as MotoGP testing heads for Thailand and the newest venue on the calendar February 15, 2018
- Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa ready to test at Buriram International Circuit February 15, 2018
- Kork Ballington to become a MotoGP™ Legend February 20, 2018
- Repsol Honda Team unveil new 2018 livery in Jakarta February 20, 2018
- Poncharal: “I want to keep Syahrin for 2018” February 20, 2018
- Crutchlow impressed by Nakagami February 20, 2018
- Yamaha: “We have to improve in all areas” February 19, 2018
- Lorenzo: “In Sepang we felt much better” February 18, 2018