Team Aspar officially presented the newest addition to their impressive portfolio of sponsors. The Spanish version of the Yellow Pages – Paginas Amarillas – will sponsor the 125cc and the 250cc Aspar Team for the 2009, showing its logo on the bike fairings, the rider leathers, the team clothes and on the garage walls.
Team manager Jorge Martinez alongside Mapfre Aspar riders Alvaro Bautista and Mike Di Meglio recently met with the marketing director Bruno Porchietto for a press conference and to pose for pictures.
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island preview: World Superbike & World Supersport February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK Test, Phillip Island: Rea ends on top as one second covers the top ten February 20, 2018
- WorldSBK Phillip Island Test: Day one roundup – World Superbike, World Supersport February 19, 2018
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Buriram awaits as MotoGP testing heads for Thailand and the newest venue on the calendar February 15, 2018
- Kork Ballington to become a MotoGP™ Legend February 20, 2018
- Repsol Honda Team unveil new 2018 livery in Jakarta February 20, 2018
- Poncharal: “I want to keep Syahrin for 2018” February 20, 2018
- Crutchlow impressed by Nakagami February 20, 2018
- Yamaha: “We have to improve in all areas” February 19, 2018
- Lorenzo: “In Sepang we felt much better” February 18, 2018