Team Aspar officially presented the newest addition to their impressive portfolio of sponsors. The Spanish version of the Yellow Pages – Paginas Amarillas – will sponsor the 125cc and the 250cc Aspar Team for the 2009, showing its logo on the bike fairings, the rider leathers, the team clothes and on the garage walls.
Team manager Jorge Martinez alongside Mapfre Aspar riders Alvaro Bautista and Mike Di Meglio recently met with the marketing director Bruno Porchietto for a press conference and to pose for pictures.
- WorldSBK Prosecco DOC UK Round, Donington Park: Preview – World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300, STK1000 May 22, 2018
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Tito Rabat leaves Le Mans without reward May 20, 2018
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya changes: “It’s better for us” May 24, 2018
- Vote for your favourite Motul Blooper! May 24, 2018
- Rabat discharged from hospital, aiming to race at Mugello May 24, 2018
- Marquez to test a Formula 1 car May 24, 2018
- MotoGP™ eSport Championship returns in 2018 May 24, 2018
- Rabat hospitalised after testing crash May 24, 2018