As you’ll know from our previous post we were kindly sent a bunch of photos from Round 1 of the World Superstock 1000 championship at Valencia by Gianni at Team Go Eleven. It occured to me that we should probably ensure that as well as highlighting Pere, we should also make sure that we acknowledge all the guys in the team that make everything happen.
So I’ve been in touch to ask for names and can now gladly spread credit around to the entire crew…
Above is the main photo and the main players here are, left to right: PierPaolo Cabutti – Team owner, Denis Sacchetti – Rider, Arrigo Sacchetti – Father of Denis, Giorgio Cantalupo – Team Manager, Gianni Ramello – Team President and owner.
In this photo (above) from the pre-season testing we’ve got Pere, far right, in the garage – but we should also mention the two guys in the middle of the picture; the left of the two is Alessandro Maiello, the mechanic for Denis Sacchetti, and the one to his right is Pere’s mechanic Claudio Masson.
And in the above shot from the pitlane in Valencia we want to draw your attention to the guy in the orange KTM shirt standing in the centre of the shot, between the two bikes – this is mechanic Fabio Nodari.
Gianni – thanks very much for the info (grazie mille!) – and to all of you who work on the bikes of Pere and Denis, also a big thank you for everything you do. Best wishes and good luck to *all* of you, and I hope things keep getting better and better for you as you go through the season 🙂
- FIM CEV Repsol back in action for Round 2 at Valencia April 25, 2018
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Marquez has Rossi and Agostini records in sight April 26, 2018
- Octo Telematics announced as title sponsor for San Marino GP April 26, 2018
- Motegi test for Suzuki and Guintoli April 26, 2018
- Nakagami: “finishing as top rookie is a nice feeling” April 25, 2018
- Is Bagnaia the man to beat in Moto2™? April 25, 2018
- Leaders will be leaders April 25, 2018