As you’ll know from our previous post we were kindly sent a bunch of photos from Round 1 of the World Superstock 1000 championship at Valencia by Gianni at Team Go Eleven. It occured to me that we should probably ensure that as well as highlighting Pere, we should also make sure that we acknowledge all the guys in the team that make everything happen.
So I’ve been in touch to ask for names and can now gladly spread credit around to the entire crew…
Above is the main photo and the main players here are, left to right: PierPaolo Cabutti – Team owner, Denis Sacchetti – Rider, Arrigo Sacchetti – Father of Denis, Giorgio Cantalupo – Team Manager, Gianni Ramello – Team President and owner.
In this photo (above) from the pre-season testing we’ve got Pere, far right, in the garage – but we should also mention the two guys in the middle of the picture; the left of the two is Alessandro Maiello, the mechanic for Denis Sacchetti, and the one to his right is Pere’s mechanic Claudio Masson.
And in the above shot from the pitlane in Valencia we want to draw your attention to the guy in the orange KTM shirt standing in the centre of the shot, between the two bikes – this is mechanic Fabio Nodari.
Gianni – thanks very much for the info (grazie mille!) – and to all of you who work on the bikes of Pere and Denis, also a big thank you for everything you do. Best wishes and good luck to *all* of you, and I hope things keep getting better and better for you as you go through the season 🙂
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island preview: World Superbike & World Supersport February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK Test, Phillip Island: Rea ends on top as one second covers the top ten February 20, 2018
- WorldSBK Phillip Island Test: Day one roundup – World Superbike, World Supersport February 19, 2018
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Buriram awaits as MotoGP testing heads for Thailand and the newest venue on the calendar February 15, 2018
- Kork Ballington to become a MotoGP™ Legend February 20, 2018
- Repsol Honda Team unveil new 2018 livery in Jakarta February 20, 2018
- Poncharal: “I want to keep Syahrin for 2018” February 20, 2018
- Crutchlow impressed by Nakagami February 20, 2018
- Yamaha: “We have to improve in all areas” February 19, 2018
- Lorenzo: “In Sepang we felt much better” February 18, 2018