Team Aspar will again be present in the CEV, the Spanish Championship, in the 125cc class this year, supporting the efforts of three young riders. Spaniard Adrian Martin and American Patrick “PJ” Jacobsen already appeared as wildcards for Team Aspar at world championship races last year and will do so again this season while competing in the 125cc class of the CEV. Spaniard Isaac Vinales will also ride for Team Aspar.
The first round of the CEV will be held next weekend in Albacete.
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Tito Rabat leaves Le Mans without reward May 20, 2018
- Maverick Viñales 7th in Le Mans GP May 20, 2018
- Back on track: Rossi makes podium return May 21, 2018
- Miller: “Seeing Marc the whole race was really nice” May 20, 2018
- Crutchlow: “They were panicking because I wanted to race!” May 20, 2018
- Contenders crash at Le Mans: Zarco, Dovi and Iannone May 20, 2018
- Marquez: strategic victory… and yet another save! May 20, 2018
- Bagnaia reigns supreme in France May 20, 2018