Team Aspar rider PJ Jacobsen will start from pole in the first round of the Spanish 125cc Championship in Albacete tomorrow. This will be the first CEV race for the American and he started the weekend on the right foot with a best laptime of 1:36.3 min, set in the first qualifying with the second qualifying cut short due to rain.
Right next to Jacobsen on the front row will be fellow Aspar rider Adrian Martin with a fastest laptime of 1:36.5 min.
The 125cc race will start tomorrow at 12 o’clock and last for 18 laps.
- WorldSBK introduce independent teams and riders for 2018 season February 23, 2018
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island – Day one roundup: World Superbike, World Supersport February 23, 2018
- Industry news: BT Sport to continue as the home of MotoGP until 2021 February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island preview: World Superbike & World Supersport February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK Test, Phillip Island: Rea ends on top as one second covers the top ten February 20, 2018
- WorldSBK Phillip Island Test: Day one roundup – World Superbike, World Supersport February 19, 2018
- Registrations to become a #MotulSuperFan in 2018 now open! February 23, 2018
- Yamaha and Tech 3 to part ways in 2019 February 22, 2018
- MotoGP™ World Champion Marc Marquez, new Tissot Ambassador February 22, 2018
- Across the globe: a look at MotoGP™’s nationalities February 21, 2018
- Bagnaia confirmed in MotoGP™ in 2019 and 2020 February 21, 2018
- Zarco and Goyon talk 'surprising' debut for Syahrin February 21, 2018