Aspar-Curvacero rider Isaac Vinales won the first 125cc race of the Spanish championship in Albacete. The crash-ridden 18 lap wet race saw the Spaniard finish over a second ahead of the rest of the field.
Aspar teammates PJ Jacobsen and Adrian Martin who started from first and second spot on the grid finished the race in 5th and 14th place respectively with Martin crashing out from the lead early on and re-joining the race.
The next CEV race will be held at Jerez in early June.
- Albert Arenas interview: “Victory feels like a really nice payback” May 25, 2018
- WorldSBK Prosecco DOC UK Round, Donington Park: Preview – World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300, STK1000 May 22, 2018
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Down to the final corner: Skinner strikes to take Race 1 May 26, 2018
- SC-Project to partner British and Idemitsu Asia Talent Cups May 25, 2018
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya changes: “It’s better for us” May 24, 2018
- Vote for your favourite Motul Blooper! May 24, 2018
- Rabat discharged from hospital, aiming to race at Mugello May 24, 2018
- Marquez to test a Formula 1 car May 24, 2018