Aspar-Curvacero rider Isaac Vinales won the first 125cc race of the Spanish championship in Albacete. The crash-ridden 18 lap wet race saw the Spaniard finish over a second ahead of the rest of the field.
Aspar teammates PJ Jacobsen and Adrian Martin who started from first and second spot on the grid finished the race in 5th and 14th place respectively with Martin crashing out from the lead early on and re-joining the race.
The next CEV race will be held at Jerez in early June.
- WorldSBK Test, Phillip Island: Rea ends on top as one second covers the top ten February 20, 2018
- WorldSBK Phillip Island Test: Day one roundup – World Superbike, World Supersport February 19, 2018
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Buriram awaits as MotoGP testing heads for Thailand and the newest venue on the calendar February 15, 2018
- Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa ready to test at Buriram International Circuit February 15, 2018
- Kork Ballington to become a MotoGP™ Legend February 20, 2018
- Repsol Honda Team unveil new 2018 livery in Jakarta February 20, 2018
- Poncharal: “I want to keep Syahrin for 2018” February 20, 2018
- Crutchlow impressed by Nakagami February 20, 2018
- Yamaha: “We have to improve in all areas” February 19, 2018
- Lorenzo: “In Sepang we felt much better” February 18, 2018