Just a quick reminder – as if any of you Tutu fans should need reminding! – that it’s Round 2 of the 2009 World Superstock 1000cc Championship this weekend at the glorious Assen circuit in the Netherlands. You can get official WSBK news etc on this link but of course, we’ll aim to bring you all the news, results, stats and pictures up here on peretutusaus.net anyway so do keep checking in, or sign up to our RSS news feed.
Buena suerte Tutu!
And good luck Go Eleven!
- WorldSBK Prosecco DOC UK Round, Donington Park: Preview – World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300, STK1000 May 22, 2018
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Tito Rabat leaves Le Mans without reward May 20, 2018
- Vote for your favourite Motul Blooper! May 24, 2018
- Rabat discharged from hospital, aiming to race at Mugello May 24, 2018
- MotoGP™ eSport Championship returns in 2018 May 24, 2018
- Rabat hospitalised after testing crash May 24, 2018
- Report: Day 2 of testing in Barcelona May 23, 2018
- Testing: how many days do each team have left? May 23, 2018