Just a quick reminder – as if any of you Tutu fans should need reminding! – that it’s Round 2 of the 2009 World Superstock 1000cc Championship this weekend at the glorious Assen circuit in the Netherlands. You can get official WSBK news etc on this link but of course, we’ll aim to bring you all the news, results, stats and pictures up here on peretutusaus.net anyway so do keep checking in, or sign up to our RSS news feed.
Buena suerte Tutu!
And good luck Go Eleven!
- Industry news: BT Sport to continue as the home of MotoGP until 2021 February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island preview: World Superbike & World Supersport February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK Test, Phillip Island: Rea ends on top as one second covers the top ten February 20, 2018
- WorldSBK Phillip Island Test: Day one roundup – World Superbike, World Supersport February 19, 2018
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Tech 3 and Yamaha to part ways in 2019 February 22, 2018
- MotoGP™ World Champion Marc Marquez, new Tissot Ambassador February 22, 2018
- Across the globe: a look at MotoGP™’s nationalities February 21, 2018
- Bagnaia confirmed in MotoGP™ in 2019 and 2020 February 21, 2018
- Zarco and Goyon talk 'surprising' debut for Syahrin February 21, 2018
- BT Sport to continue as the home of MotoGP™ until 2021 February 21, 2018