Due to heavy rain and aquaplaning on the Twin Ring Motegi circuit the 125cc, 250cc and MotoGP qualifyings have been cancelled today. The grid positions will be according to the combined practice session results. With the second practice this morning being in wet conditions, this effectively means the results from yesterday’s first practice.
In 125cc Bancaja Aspar rider Julian Simon will start tomorrow’s race from second position on the grid, teammates Bradley Smith and Sergio Gadea will start from 7th and 12th position respectively.
Also in 250cc there will be an Aspar rider starting from the front row with Álvaro Bautista on 3rd position. Gabor Talmacsi and Mike Di Meglio will be right behind him in the second row on position 7 and 8.
The weather forecast for tomorrow is better than for today, but the races could still be affected by the rain.
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo ends the Texan race in eleventh April 23, 2018
- Two Americans selected for Yamaha VR46 Master Camp April 23, 2018
- Elias strikes back in Race 2 April 23, 2018
- Behind the scenes of the official MotoGP™ videogame April 23, 2018
- Miller grabs sixth consecutive top ten April 23, 2018
- Viñales on Yamaha: “We’re coming” April 22, 2018
- 5 men in the title fight: the close contenders after COTA April 22, 2018