For those of you who live your lives on the cutting edge of technology, you may be interested to know that BatiFans is now also on Twitter – where, rather than simply replicating what we do on the forum and our blogs, we can be found ‘behind the scenes’ as it were; generally thinking out loud, telling you what we’re up to as the CREW of the BatiFans.com Fan Forum (on and off topic), and knocking out the odd interesting link.
Twitter’s not the be-all and end-all… far from it, but we know that it’s a way that people keep up with activity in ways different to stuff like our forum, or on Facebook. And as such it makes sense for us to be there and help spread the word about Alvaro Bautista (and of course BatiFans.com) ever further.
To see our profile and tweets, and to add us to your ‘Follow’ list, simply click here to hop across to Twitter…
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island – Saturday race report: Melandri slices past Sykes to take the win February 24, 2018
- WorldSBK introduce independent teams and riders for 2018 season February 23, 2018
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island – Day one roundup: World Superbike, World Supersport February 23, 2018
- Industry news: BT Sport to continue as the home of MotoGP until 2021 February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island preview: World Superbike & World Supersport February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK Test, Phillip Island: Rea ends on top as one second covers the top ten February 20, 2018
- Registrations to become a #MotulSuperFan in 2018 now open! February 23, 2018
- Yamaha and Tech 3 to part ways in 2019 February 22, 2018
- MotoGP™ World Champion Marc Marquez, new Tissot Ambassador February 22, 2018
- Across the globe: a look at MotoGP™’s nationalities February 21, 2018
- Bagnaia confirmed in MotoGP™ in 2019 and 2020 February 21, 2018
- Zarco and Goyon talk 'surprising' debut for Syahrin February 21, 2018