4th Álvaro Bautista 1.43.451 (20 laps):
“It was very blustery this afternoon and it made it difficult to hold your line in the corners, but it was the same for everybody. We tried a few changes to the engine setting but the results were not what we’d hoped for and I couldn’t get out of the corners well.
I just tried to stay focused on getting the most out of my Aprilia and qualifying as high up the grid as possible. The front row is important and tomorrow we’ll go back to the setting we had yesterday, which we know works perfectly well.
There were a lot of fast guys out there today but we’ll have to wait and see how the race develops. Obviously the Spaniards will be giving everything because we all want to win. It will be a close race and whoever wants to win it will have to be prepared to fight all the way. Hopefully it goes right to the wire and it would be great if we had an all-Spanish podium.”
- Albert Arenas interview: “Victory feels like a really nice payback” May 25, 2018
- WorldSBK Prosecco DOC UK Round, Donington Park: Preview – World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300, STK1000 May 22, 2018
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Down to the final corner: Skinner strikes to take Race 1 May 26, 2018
- SC-Project to partner British and Idemitsu Asia Talent Cups May 25, 2018
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya changes: “It’s better for us” May 24, 2018
- Vote for your favourite Motul Blooper! May 24, 2018
- Rabat discharged from hospital, aiming to race at Mugello May 24, 2018
- Marquez to test a Formula 1 car May 24, 2018