4th Álvaro Bautista 1.43.451 (20 laps):
“It was very blustery this afternoon and it made it difficult to hold your line in the corners, but it was the same for everybody. We tried a few changes to the engine setting but the results were not what we’d hoped for and I couldn’t get out of the corners well.
I just tried to stay focused on getting the most out of my Aprilia and qualifying as high up the grid as possible. The front row is important and tomorrow we’ll go back to the setting we had yesterday, which we know works perfectly well.
There were a lot of fast guys out there today but we’ll have to wait and see how the race develops. Obviously the Spaniards will be giving everything because we all want to win. It will be a close race and whoever wants to win it will have to be prepared to fight all the way. Hopefully it goes right to the wire and it would be great if we had an all-Spanish podium.”
- WorldSBK, Phillip Island preview: World Superbike & World Supersport February 21, 2018
- WorldSBK Test, Phillip Island: Rea ends on top as one second covers the top ten February 20, 2018
- WorldSBK Phillip Island Test: Day one roundup – World Superbike, World Supersport February 19, 2018
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Buriram awaits as MotoGP testing heads for Thailand and the newest venue on the calendar February 15, 2018
- Kork Ballington to become a MotoGP™ Legend February 20, 2018
- Repsol Honda Team unveil new 2018 livery in Jakarta February 20, 2018
- Poncharal: “I want to keep Syahrin for 2018” February 20, 2018
- Crutchlow impressed by Nakagami February 20, 2018
- Yamaha: “We have to improve in all areas” February 19, 2018
- Lorenzo: “In Sepang we felt much better” February 18, 2018