Congratulations to our young Talaveran friend Juanjo Nuñez on his excellent victory at the Circuito de Jerez at the weekend; romping home first in his 80cc race.
Also, as a member of the new Alvaro Bautista Fan’s Club, he did the honours of taking to the podium in the new Fan’s Club shirt and cap over his race kit in respect to his, and our, hero.
Top work Juanjo!
Congrats on the victory – and kudos on your podium style! 🙂
- Albert Arenas interview: “Victory feels like a really nice payback” May 25, 2018
- WorldSBK Prosecco DOC UK Round, Donington Park: Preview – World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300, STK1000 May 22, 2018
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Down to the final corner: Skinner strikes to take Race 1 May 26, 2018
- SC-Project to partner British and Idemitsu Asia Talent Cups May 25, 2018
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya changes: “It’s better for us” May 24, 2018
- Vote for your favourite Motul Blooper! May 24, 2018
- Rabat discharged from hospital, aiming to race at Mugello May 24, 2018
- Marquez to test a Formula 1 car May 24, 2018