Ahead of this weekend’s German GP a host of MotoGP riders took on the Sachsenring via karts, driving around a small karting area in support for Riders for Health.
Riders particpating in the race included Marco Melandri, Toni Elias, Alex de Angelis, Niccolo Canepa and various others from the small categories.
The final showdown was won by Balatonring Aspar replacement rider Aleix Espargaro, followed by Mapfre Aspar rider Alvaro Bautista and Repsol Honda man Andrea Dovizioso.
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo ends the Texan race in eleventh April 23, 2018
- Two Americans selected for Yamaha VR46 Master Camp April 23, 2018
- Elias strikes back in Race 2 April 23, 2018
- Behind the scenes of the official MotoGP™ videogame April 23, 2018
- Miller grabs sixth consecutive top ten April 23, 2018
- Viñales on Yamaha: “We’re coming” April 22, 2018
- 5 men in the title fight: the close contenders after COTA April 22, 2018