The official fanclub has emailed members outlining details for the summer party (“Fiesta de Verano”) – now confirmed for Saturday September 12th from 12 noon onwards at Los Aparcamientos Del Centro Comercial Nuevo Centro, on the Avenida de la Constitucion (the venue for March’s “launch” party).
There’s going to be music, there’s going to be Alvaro’s bike, and all kinds of other activities. You can very very very probably count on a showing of Alvaro himself too, though they don’t mention it in the email.
Accommodation offers from the swanky Hotel Oasis in the town centre are also spelled out.
Although the presence will, as always, be largely local and regional, there will probably be a couple of us from the UK going. So, who knows – maybe see you there!
- Thailand MotoGP test, day two: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Buriram test, day 1: Crutchlow and Rins take first honours in Thailand February 16, 2018
- Buriram awaits as MotoGP testing heads for Thailand and the newest venue on the calendar February 15, 2018
- Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa ready to test at Buriram International Circuit February 15, 2018
- Alex Marquez on top in Moto2 as Arbolino reigns Moto3 at Jerez test February 14, 2018
- FIM MotoGP™ World Championship race durations to change February 13, 2018
- Smith on KTM: “We’ve got some solutions here already” February 17, 2018
- Miller: “Being patient isn’t one of my strong points!” February 17, 2018
- Yamaha: MV25 and VR46 talk Day 2 February 17, 2018
- #ThaiTest: Marquez blasts below the 1:30 bracket at Buriram February 17, 2018
- Syahrin impresses in first MotoGP™ session February 16, 2018
- Three aero fairings a charm for Ducati? February 16, 2018