The official fanclub has emailed members outlining details for the summer party (“Fiesta de Verano”) – now confirmed for Saturday September 12th from 12 noon onwards at Los Aparcamientos Del Centro Comercial Nuevo Centro, on the Avenida de la Constitucion (the venue for March’s “launch” party).
There’s going to be music, there’s going to be Alvaro’s bike, and all kinds of other activities. You can very very very probably count on a showing of Alvaro himself too, though they don’t mention it in the email.
Accommodation offers from the swanky Hotel Oasis in the town centre are also spelled out.
Although the presence will, as always, be largely local and regional, there will probably be a couple of us from the UK going. So, who knows – maybe see you there!
- WorldSBK Prosecco DOC UK Round, Donington Park: Preview – World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300, STK1000 May 22, 2018
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Tito Rabat leaves Le Mans without reward May 20, 2018
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya changes: “It’s better for us” May 24, 2018
- Vote for your favourite Motul Blooper! May 24, 2018
- Rabat discharged from hospital, aiming to race at Mugello May 24, 2018
- Marquez to test a Formula 1 car May 24, 2018
- MotoGP™ eSport Championship returns in 2018 May 24, 2018
- Rabat hospitalised after testing crash May 24, 2018