Valencia provided the setting for Capcom to present the MotoGP 09/10 game as Aleix Espargaró and Mike Kallio tested their skills on the virtual version of their bikes.
Trying the game out for the first time the duo pitted their wits against one another, as they took a look at how gamers will be able to select from all the riders, teams and 17 circuits from the official 2009 MotoGP season upon the game’s release in March. Those who play will also be able to access free downloadable content from the 2010 season as it unfolds, keeping up to date with all developments as they happen.
Available on the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3, MotoGP 09/10 takes an exciting new direction and features an all new Arcade mode, in which players must complete different race challenges before time runs out. There is also a Career mode, where players take control of their MotoGP championship both on and off the track, competing in the races and managing their team as they try to build their career as a racing pro.
Like Kallio and Espargaró, players can compete in a full championship season across the 125cc, 250cc and MotoGP classes, and challenge others around the world in online mode.
The game, which has been developed by Monumental Games and will be published by Capcom, will be available for purchase in March 2010.
- Introducing… MotoGP™ Fantasy!
- This is MotoGP™: speed, rivalry and innovation
- Final stop Qatar: Moto2™, Moto3™ back on track for testing
- Everything we know ahead of the 2020 season opener
- New custom typeface for MotoGP™
- Yamaha take 2020 preseason testing clean sweep
- Photo gallery: 2020 MotoGP™ Qatar Test
- Qatar Test race simulations: who impressed?