The launch of the new SuperMartxe VIP 125cc team (based on the previous Blusens BQR team) with Spanish riders Sergio Gadea and Maverick Vinales is due to take place at 11.30h tomorrow in Madrid and is sure to draw some attention as team supporter Paris Hilton will be attending the launch as well.
The new all-pink livery has already been published in the team’s dossier and if it stays like that will certainly make sure that both Spaniards get a huge amount of attention next year, as if having a tabloid VIP behind the team wasn’t enough to make headlines already.
Source: Supermartxe VIP
- "We had more" – Miller's podium charge halted by grip issues
- Pedrosa, Smith and Pirro set for private tests
- Best photos: Motul Grand Prix of Japan
- Quartararo: your 2019 Rookie of the Year
- Two down, one to go: Honda claim 2019 Constructor crown
- Dovizioso reaches a century of Grand Prix podiums
- Marquez wins to clinch manufacturers title for Honda
- Marini bags back-to-back Moto2™ wins after Motegi duel