The American media personality Paris Hilton was in attendance alongside riders Sergio Gadea and Maverick Viñales in the Spanish capital on Saturday to unveil the bikes of the team which will compete in the 2011 World Championship.
Alongside riders Sergio Gadea and Maverick Viñales, who will ride the Aprilia RSA machines which were unveiled at the event, the American media personality entertained the attending press by posing next to the bikes which were sporting pink, white and blue fairings. Hilton also expressed her intention to be present at as many rounds of the 2011 World Championship as possible.
The set-up, which is run by Raúl Romero and whose aim is to fight for the final 125cc title before the category is replaced by the new Moto3 class in 2012, will be one based around a vastly experienced and successful team. The sporting and technical director will be Ricard Jové whilst the highly accomplished Rossano Brazzi, who has previously worked alongside Valentino Rossi and Max Biaggi, will be responsible for the preparation of the bikes.
- Ducati Corse signs MotoGP™ eSport World Champion AndrewZH
- Italian and Catalan Grands Prix postponed
- Speedweek and Northern Talent Cup Round 1 cancelled
- Stay At Home GP 2: where to watch
- Who was the fastest in Pro Draft Challenge 3?
- Lüthi: a David and Goliath story
- Puig talks all-Marquez Repsol Honda dynamic in 2020
- Greatest Grand Prix battles remembered: Estoril 2006