Repsol Honda rider Dani Pedrosa today begins the second stage of his recovery in order to participate in the Grand Prix of Portugal, which will be held at Estoril circuit on May 1st.
Yesterday, Dani had the first medical check up after the operation he underwent on April 5th at Teknon Medical Centre to decompress the left subclavian artery. The doctors who performed the intervention verified that the wound is healing properly, with no infection, and expect to remove the stitches next week.
Dani Pedrosa, who has had five days of rest after the surgery, will today start rehabilitation, consisting in a first stage on passive exercises of the left shoulder with the help of a physiotherapist.
Source: Repsol Media
- Qatar GP, Losail – Qualifying roundup: MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3 March 17, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo on row 3 for Qatar GP March 17, 2018
- Iker Lecuona on fifth row at Losail March 17, 2018
- Jorge Martin misses Qatari pole by the slimmest of gaps March 17, 2018
- Tough start for Pol Espargaro in Qatar March 17, 2018
- Tito Rabat ready for the first race of the season in Qatar March 17, 2018
- Marquez vs Dovi: Sunday set up for a showdown March 17, 2018
- Zarco: From gravel trap to pole position at #QatarGP March 17, 2018
- Desert duel: Noguchi vs Aji lights up Losail March 17, 2018
- New TV graphics for 2018: keep track like never before March 17, 2018
- The battle to beat Zarco in Sunday’s sensational #QatarGP March 17, 2018
- Miller tops Q1 by narrow margin under the floodlights March 17, 2018