Repsol Honda rider Dani Pedrosa today begins the second stage of his recovery in order to participate in the Grand Prix of Portugal, which will be held at Estoril circuit on May 1st.
Yesterday, Dani had the first medical check up after the operation he underwent on April 5th at Teknon Medical Centre to decompress the left subclavian artery. The doctors who performed the intervention verified that the wound is healing properly, with no infection, and expect to remove the stitches next week.
Dani Pedrosa, who has had five days of rest after the surgery, will today start rehabilitation, consisting in a first stage on passive exercises of the left shoulder with the help of a physiotherapist.
Source: Repsol Media
- “We will do our best to make our people proud of us”
- Marquez: the king of the crashers!
- PTT Thailand Grand Prix voted best of 2018
- Crowd pleasers: MotoGP™'s biggest weekends of the season
- F.C.C. to continue as official clutch supplier to Moto2™
- Argentina to host MotoGP™ until 2021
- XControllers, new official licensee of MotoGP™
- An abundance of World Champions lineup in MotoGP™ for 2019