Terol talked to the assembled media for a bit before jumping on the bike for a couple of test laps on the Spanish track.
Nico Terol: “I’ve had a great time, it is a very fun bike and of course very different from my Aprilia RSA 125, but with every lap I got used a bit more to the power of this naked bike.
To be honest I struggled a bit at first, being accustomed to two-stroke 125cc, and the riding style of the Tuono is very different. In the first laps I even used the clutch entering the corners to stay on the line and they explained to me that thanks to the electronics this is not necessary. After that little lesson I got back out on track and it was much more fun.”
- A race to forget for Iker Lecuona in Losail March 19, 2018
- Marc Marquez starts 2018 with a brilliant podium in Qatar, Dani Pedrosa fights hard for 7th March 19, 2018
- Alex Márquez opens the season with podium in Qatar, Joan Mir finishes 11th March 19, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo retires from Qatar GP March 18, 2018
- Maverick Viñales 6th in Qatar GP March 18, 2018
- Pol Espargaro out of Qatar GP due to electronic ‘gremlin’ March 18, 2018
- Binder on KTM: “The conditions weren’t perfect for our bike” March 21, 2018
- HJC Helmets Grand Prix de France: let the countdown begin! March 21, 2018
- Martin vs Canet…vs Bastianini? March 21, 2018
- Pedrosa and Miller drop in on the Asia Talent Cup in Qatar March 21, 2018
- KTM find the positives from Losail March 20, 2018
- Syahrin: second rookie and points in his first ever race March 20, 2018