Terol talked to the assembled media for a bit before jumping on the bike for a couple of test laps on the Spanish track.
Nico Terol: “I’ve had a great time, it is a very fun bike and of course very different from my Aprilia RSA 125, but with every lap I got used a bit more to the power of this naked bike.
To be honest I struggled a bit at first, being accustomed to two-stroke 125cc, and the riding style of the Tuono is very different. In the first laps I even used the clutch entering the corners to stay on the line and they explained to me that thanks to the electronics this is not necessary. After that little lesson I got back out on track and it was much more fun.”
- “We will do our best to make our people proud of us”
- Marquez: the king of the crashers!
- PTT Thailand Grand Prix voted best of 2018
- Crowd pleasers: MotoGP™'s biggest weekends of the season
- F.C.C. to continue as official clutch supplier to Moto2™
- Argentina to host MotoGP™ until 2021
- XControllers, new official licensee of MotoGP™
- An abundance of World Champions lineup in MotoGP™ for 2019