Terol talked to the assembled media for a bit before jumping on the bike for a couple of test laps on the Spanish track.
Nico Terol: “I’ve had a great time, it is a very fun bike and of course very different from my Aprilia RSA 125, but with every lap I got used a bit more to the power of this naked bike.
To be honest I struggled a bit at first, being accustomed to two-stroke 125cc, and the riding style of the Tuono is very different. In the first laps I even used the clutch entering the corners to stay on the line and they explained to me that thanks to the electronics this is not necessary. After that little lesson I got back out on track and it was much more fun.”
- San Marino GP 'beats' food waste
- Failure? Not an option
- Bagnaia back in control before Aragon?
- Advantage Martin on the road to MotorLand
- Cardelus replaces Fenati at the Marinelli Snipers Team
- Jordi Torres joins Reale Avintia Racing in Aragon
- Rabat: "I’d really like to go to Thailand"
- What does Carrasco need to become Champion in Portugal?