Immediately following yesterday’s race, Dani Pedrosa returned to Barcelona with the X-ray scans from the Le Mans circuit medical centre. He visited his doctors at Teknon Medical Centre and further medical tests confirmed a clean break of the right collarbone.
The Repsol rider spent the night in the hospital, immobilised with a compressive dressing, and will decide in the next few days if he will undergo surgery to repair the fracture with a new plate or let the bone heal itself without intervention. In either case, his presence in the Grand Prix of Catalunya, to be held on June 5th, is uncertain.
Source: Repsol Media
- Marquez & Lorenzo: burying the hatchet
- Backyard move
- Pirro on track in Valencia for three day Ducati test
- Moto2™ and Moto3™ back on track for testing at MotorLand
- VR46’s comeback: just what the ‘Doctor’ ordered
- Pedrosa shows top pace at Aragon
- Iannone: “This shows I can fight at the top”
- Moto2™ and Moto3™ teams set for post-GP test on Monday