Immediately following yesterday’s race, Dani Pedrosa returned to Barcelona with the X-ray scans from the Le Mans circuit medical centre. He visited his doctors at Teknon Medical Centre and further medical tests confirmed a clean break of the right collarbone.
The Repsol rider spent the night in the hospital, immobilised with a compressive dressing, and will decide in the next few days if he will undergo surgery to repair the fracture with a new plate or let the bone heal itself without intervention. In either case, his presence in the Grand Prix of Catalunya, to be held on June 5th, is uncertain.
Source: Repsol Media
- “We will do our best to make our people proud of us”
- Marquez: the king of the crashers!
- PTT Thailand Grand Prix voted best of 2018
- Crowd pleasers: MotoGP™'s biggest weekends of the season
- F.C.C. to continue as official clutch supplier to Moto2™
- Argentina to host MotoGP™ until 2021
- XControllers, new official licensee of MotoGP™
- An abundance of World Champions lineup in MotoGP™ for 2019