Fans will be able to bid on this amazing experience at the famous auction at Day of Champions on Thursday 9th June. The proceeds from Day of Champions will help to support the work of Riders for Health – the official charity of MotoGP.
Tickets for Day of Champions, including the fantastic Day of Champions auction, stunt shows, live music and interviews, are just £15, but you can save 20% if you buy online today. Click here to order your Day of Champions tickets now
The winning bidder of this exclusive prize will have the chance to do a lap of the Silverstone circuit on the back of a Suzuki scooter ridden by Bautista as the two discuss the features of the track and how the MotoGP star will be approaching the various corners in the upcoming race.
As well as this personal guide to the Silverstone circuit, the winning bidder will receive two passes for Friday to enter the exclusive MotoGP paddock area so they and a friend can join the Suzuki MotoGP team for lunch and get the chance to watch Bautista in action on his Suzuki GSV-R from the VIP grandstand.
They will then have the chance to come to the Suzuki garage in the early evening and meet Bautista and the team in the pit-box and get up-close-and-personal with the Suzuki GSV-R. The famous MotoGP photographers, Gold and Goose, will be on-hand to record what’s happening.
The winning bidder will then join Bautista on the back of his Suzuki scooter to complete a lap of the circuit, again with Gold and Goose getting a shot of the two as they head out on to the track.
This is an amazing money-can’t-buy chance to get on board a bike during a Grand Prix weekend, just hours after the world’s greatest riders have completed laps around the Silverstone circuit on their prototype MotoGP machines.
There is always a fantastic atmosphere at Day of Champions and it is the perfect way to start your British MotoGP weekend and see all of the stars of MotoGP. And most importantly, all of the money raised from the event makes a huge difference to Riders’ lifesaving work in Africa.
Source: Riders for Health
- Marc Marquez starts 2018 with a brilliant podium in Qatar, Dani Pedrosa fights hard for 7th March 19, 2018
- Alex Márquez opens the season with podium in Qatar, Joan Mir finishes 11th March 19, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo retires from Qatar GP March 18, 2018
- Maverick Viñales 6th in Qatar GP March 18, 2018
- Pol Espargaro out of Qatar GP due to electronic ‘gremlin’ March 18, 2018
- Qatar GP, Losail: Raceday roundup – MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3 March 18, 2018
- Rossi on being 'hunted by the wolves' in Qatar! March 18, 2018
- Dovi 3 – Marquez 0 March 18, 2018
- Bagnaia storms to debut win in final lap Moto2™ thriller March 18, 2018
- Dynamite Dovizioso takes first honours of 2018 in #QatarGP March 18, 2018
- Van Eerde takes first Australian win in stunning duel March 18, 2018
- Martin wins Spanish desert duel in opening Moto3™ race March 18, 2018