Efren Vazquez qualified fifth-fasetst and will start tomorrow’s race from the second row on the grid. After four GPs Vazquez is currently fifth in the championship.
Vazquez returned to the podium three weeks ago when he was third in GP of France.
Spanish rider Nicolas Terol who is leading the championship took his fourth pole position with a laptime of 1.51’281.
Efren Vazquez: “My grid position is far better now than in the two previous GPs in Estoril and Le Mans, where I qualified ninth. That makes it easier to fight for the top positions. These two days in Barcelona have been really good in terms of setup. I have a clear vision what kind of adjustments I will have to make for the race.”
Source: Ajo Motorsport
- “We will do our best to make our people proud of us”
- Marquez: the king of the crashers!
- PTT Thailand Grand Prix voted best of 2018
- Crowd pleasers: MotoGP™'s biggest weekends of the season
- F.C.C. to continue as official clutch supplier to Moto2™
- Argentina to host MotoGP™ until 2021
- XControllers, new official licensee of MotoGP™
- An abundance of World Champions lineup in MotoGP™ for 2019