Efren Vazquez qualified fifth-fasetst and will start tomorrow’s race from the second row on the grid. After four GPs Vazquez is currently fifth in the championship.
Vazquez returned to the podium three weeks ago when he was third in GP of France.
Spanish rider Nicolas Terol who is leading the championship took his fourth pole position with a laptime of 1.51’281.
Efren Vazquez: “My grid position is far better now than in the two previous GPs in Estoril and Le Mans, where I qualified ninth. That makes it easier to fight for the top positions. These two days in Barcelona have been really good in terms of setup. I have a clear vision what kind of adjustments I will have to make for the race.”
Source: Ajo Motorsport
- Sasaki set to miss Aragon through injury
- SKY Racing Team VR46 confirm 2019 Moto2™ and Moto3™ lineups
- MotoGP™ remains on Eurosport in the Netherlands and Flanders
- Rossi, Viñales “want to fight for the podium” at Aragon
- Get set for your trip to Andalucia and Jerez
- Dynavolt Intact GP propose Raffin for 2019 MotoE™ season
- Time schedule for Aragon
- What tyre allocations are available at Aragon?