The Continental Circus travels once more to the Netherlands, where it will take place one of the most historic rounds of the World Championship. As tradition dictates, the race will be held on Saturday, not Sunday as in the rest of GPs. In the intermediate category, Marc Márquez arrives to Assen confident after the positive times he set last week at the test held in Mugello. With the aim to achieve again some good results after the ones he got in Le Mans and Catalunya, Emilio Alzamora’s pupil will arrive to a circuit where last year he got to the highest podium position in the 125cc class.
Marc Márquez: “We arrive to Assen with a lot of motivation, as after the pole position in Silverstone we now that the bike works well and that we are able to be up front. It is a Grand Prix where the weather conditions are very changeable, so let’s hope that it does not rain, to enjoy the three days to the max. I like the Assen circuit, I have very good memories of it, but it is very technical and you need to know very well all the areas. I will work on my physical training until Wednesday and on Thursday both the team and I will start to work on track. I know that with effort and taking it step by step we can do things well”.
Source: Repsol Media
- Qatar GP, Losail – Qualifying roundup: MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3 March 17, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo on row 3 for Qatar GP March 17, 2018
- Iker Lecuona on fifth row at Losail March 17, 2018
- Jorge Martin misses Qatari pole by the slimmest of gaps March 17, 2018
- Tough start for Pol Espargaro in Qatar March 17, 2018
- Tito Rabat ready for the first race of the season in Qatar March 17, 2018
- Marquez vs Dovi: Sunday set up for a showdown March 17, 2018
- Zarco: From gravel trap to pole position at #QatarGP March 17, 2018
- Desert duel: Noguchi vs Aji lights up Losail March 17, 2018
- New TV graphics for 2018: keep track like never before March 17, 2018
- The battle to beat Zarco in Sunday’s sensational #QatarGP March 17, 2018
- Miller tops Q1 by narrow margin under the floodlights March 17, 2018