The Continental Circus travels once more to the Netherlands, where it will take place one of the most historic rounds of the World Championship. As tradition dictates, the race will be held on Saturday, not Sunday as in the rest of GPs. In the intermediate category, Marc Márquez arrives to Assen confident after the positive times he set last week at the test held in Mugello. With the aim to achieve again some good results after the ones he got in Le Mans and Catalunya, Emilio Alzamora’s pupil will arrive to a circuit where last year he got to the highest podium position in the 125cc class.
Marc Márquez: “We arrive to Assen with a lot of motivation, as after the pole position in Silverstone we now that the bike works well and that we are able to be up front. It is a Grand Prix where the weather conditions are very changeable, so let’s hope that it does not rain, to enjoy the three days to the max. I like the Assen circuit, I have very good memories of it, but it is very technical and you need to know very well all the areas. I will work on my physical training until Wednesday and on Thursday both the team and I will start to work on track. I know that with effort and taking it step by step we can do things well”.
Source: Repsol Media
- San Marino GP 'beats' food waste
- Failure? Not an option
- Bagnaia back in control before Aragon?
- Advantage Martin on the road to MotorLand
- Cardelus replaces Fenati at the Marinelli Snipers Team
- Jordi Torres joins Reale Avintia Racing in Aragon
- Rabat: "I’d really like to go to Thailand"
- What does Carrasco need to become Champion in Portugal?