The Continental Circus travels once more to the Netherlands, where it will take place one of the most historic rounds of the World Championship. As tradition dictates, the race will be held on Saturday, not Sunday as in the rest of GPs. In the intermediate category, Marc Márquez arrives to Assen confident after the positive times he set last week at the test held in Mugello. With the aim to achieve again some good results after the ones he got in Le Mans and Catalunya, Emilio Alzamora’s pupil will arrive to a circuit where last year he got to the highest podium position in the 125cc class.
Marc Márquez: “We arrive to Assen with a lot of motivation, as after the pole position in Silverstone we now that the bike works well and that we are able to be up front. It is a Grand Prix where the weather conditions are very changeable, so let’s hope that it does not rain, to enjoy the three days to the max. I like the Assen circuit, I have very good memories of it, but it is very technical and you need to know very well all the areas. I will work on my physical training until Wednesday and on Thursday both the team and I will start to work on track. I know that with effort and taking it step by step we can do things well”.
Source: Repsol Media
- #USWorldSBK – Day 2: Rea roars ahead to seventh win in 2018 at Laguna Seca June 24, 2018
- Video: FIM CEV Repsol, Catalunya Round – Moto2 race 2 highlights June 19, 2018
- Video: FIM CEV Repsol, Catalunya Round – Moto2 race 1 highlights June 19, 2018
- Video: FIM CEV Repsol, Catalunya Round – Moto3 race 2 highlights June 19, 2018
- Video: FIM CEV Repsol, Catalunya Round – Moto3 race 1 highlights June 19, 2018
- Video: FIM CEV Repsol, Catalunya Round – European Talent Cup highlights June 19, 2018
- Fernandez confirmed at Pons HP 40 for remainder of 2018 June 24, 2018
- Half way through the season: the reasons to watch WorldSBK June 22, 2018
- Marquez swaps engine for pedals ahead of Dutch GP June 22, 2018
- Bastianini: “Next year I’ll race in Moto2” June 22, 2018
- Pirro: "I can't wait to get on the bike" June 21, 2018
- Lowes: “I could have fought for the podium” June 21, 2018