Enjoy this new clip, courtesy of motogp.com, which is a part of an advertising campaign for Turespaña where the three reigning World Champions, Jorge Lorenzo (MotoGP), Toni Elias (Moto2) and Marc Marquez (125), tell us about their passion for Spain. From the places they live to the places they love – and all aspects of food, leisure and living – let these three give you some inspiration (apart from the four GPs!) as to why you should go visit Spain.
We at Vroom highly recommend a trip too – Barcelona’s great, as is Valencia, and also Madrid – not forgetting further afield into Castille la Mancha and Alvaro Bautista’s peaceful little hometown of Talavera de la Reina, or other historic, coastal destinations like the beautiful Tarragona.
So take our word for it – and take their word for it – and go book yourself a trip to Spain to find out for yourself what you’ve been missing!
Here’s the link to the main Spanish Tourism website…
Video courtesy of motogp.com
- Video: FIM CEV Repsol, Catalunya Round – Moto2 race 2 highlights June 19, 2018
- Video: FIM CEV Repsol, Catalunya Round – Moto2 race 1 highlights June 19, 2018
- Video: FIM CEV Repsol, Catalunya Round – Moto3 race 2 highlights June 19, 2018
- Video: FIM CEV Repsol, Catalunya Round – Moto3 race 1 highlights June 19, 2018
- Video: FIM CEV Repsol, Catalunya Round – European Talent Cup highlights June 19, 2018
- Iker Lecuona concludes the Catalan weekend in a strong way June 17, 2018
- Bastianini: “Next year I’ll race in Moto2” June 22, 2018
- Pirro: "I can't wait to get on the bike" June 21, 2018
- Lowes: “I could have fought for the podium” June 21, 2018
- Applications for the British Talent Cup now closed June 21, 2018
- The numbers behind the Catalan GP podium June 20, 2018
- Pedrosa and Yamaha: a match made in heaven? June 20, 2018