Enjoy this new clip, courtesy of motogp.com, which is a part of an advertising campaign for Turespaña where the three reigning World Champions, Jorge Lorenzo (MotoGP), Toni Elias (Moto2) and Marc Marquez (125), tell us about their passion for Spain. From the places they live to the places they love – and all aspects of food, leisure and living – let these three give you some inspiration (apart from the four GPs!) as to why you should go visit Spain.
We at Vroom highly recommend a trip too – Barcelona’s great, as is Valencia, and also Madrid – not forgetting further afield into Castille la Mancha and Alvaro Bautista’s peaceful little hometown of Talavera de la Reina, or other historic, coastal destinations like the beautiful Tarragona.
So take our word for it – and take their word for it – and go book yourself a trip to Spain to find out for yourself what you’ve been missing!
Here’s the link to the main Spanish Tourism website…
Video courtesy of motogp.com
- “We will do our best to make our people proud of us”
- Marquez: the king of the crashers!
- PTT Thailand Grand Prix voted best of 2018
- Crowd pleasers: MotoGP™'s biggest weekends of the season
- F.C.C. to continue as official clutch supplier to Moto2™
- Argentina to host MotoGP™ until 2021
- XControllers, new official licensee of MotoGP™
- An abundance of World Champions lineup in MotoGP™ for 2019