During his ten years as team leader, Aki Ajo has seen very different weather circumstances at Assen, where the weekend has transformed from dry to slippery, same what happened also during the qualifying.
Efren Vazquez: I have good speed and I know that I am fast especially if the track is dry. I have my chances on Saturday, even with rain it will be basically a gamble.
Aki Ajo: Regarding the circumstances this is so difficult. Sometimes you are amazed at the paddock when riders come from the back side of the track with their suits wet. Assen has now shown its most difficult sides regarding the weather.
125cc Qualifying Practice Classification:
1. Maverick Vinales Spain, Blusens by Paris Hilton Racing Aprilia 1.44,597
2. Johann Zarco France, Avant-AirAsia-Ajo Derbi + 0,188
3. Sandro Cortese Germany, Intact-Racing Team Germany Aprilia + 0,190
4. Hector Faubel Spain, Bankia Aspar Team Aprilia + 0,366
5. Luis Salom Spain, RW Racing GP Aprilia + 0,638
6. Efren Vazquez Spain, Avant-AirAsia-Ajo Derbi + 0,741
7. Jonas Folger Germany, Red Bull Ajo Motorsport Aprilia + 1,262
8. Nicolas Terol Germany, Bankia Aspar Team Aprilia + 1,386
9. Sergio Gadea Spain, Blusens by Paris Hilton Racing Aprilia + 1,607
10. Danny Kent Great Britain, Red Bull Ajo Motorsport Aprilia + 1,971
Source: Ajo Motorsport
- “We will do our best to make our people proud of us”
- Marquez: the king of the crashers!
- PTT Thailand Grand Prix voted best of 2018
- Crowd pleasers: MotoGP™'s biggest weekends of the season
- F.C.C. to continue as official clutch supplier to Moto2™
- Argentina to host MotoGP™ until 2021
- XControllers, new official licensee of MotoGP™
- An abundance of World Champions lineup in MotoGP™ for 2019