It’s been a productive first day of practices for LCR pair at Laguna Seca race track with Toni Elias setting the 15th lap time overall (1’23.830) whilst local hero Ben Bostrom makes his first outing aboard the Honda RCV qualifying 18th (1’26.159).
The reigning Moto2 World Champion completed 24 laps in the afternoon session at the tricky American surface riding one machine only and concentrated on tyres pressures and base overall package.
Toni Elias – 15th: “This is a tricky track a bit different from the others but I really enjoy racing here. We have been working on bike set as always but here we run only one machine and it’s hard to make big changes: if you do a mistake it’s difficult to come back with only 45-minute session. However this first outing was quite positive and if we can fine tune the bike for tomorrow I am sure we can improve and I can have more fun”.
Source: LCR Honda
- “We will do our best to make our people proud of us”
- Marquez: the king of the crashers!
- PTT Thailand Grand Prix voted best of 2018
- Crowd pleasers: MotoGP™'s biggest weekends of the season
- F.C.C. to continue as official clutch supplier to Moto2™
- Argentina to host MotoGP™ until 2021
- XControllers, new official licensee of MotoGP™
- An abundance of World Champions lineup in MotoGP™ for 2019