It’s been a productive first day of practices for LCR pair at Laguna Seca race track with Toni Elias setting the 15th lap time overall (1’23.830) whilst local hero Ben Bostrom makes his first outing aboard the Honda RCV qualifying 18th (1’26.159).
The reigning Moto2 World Champion completed 24 laps in the afternoon session at the tricky American surface riding one machine only and concentrated on tyres pressures and base overall package.
Toni Elias – 15th: “This is a tricky track a bit different from the others but I really enjoy racing here. We have been working on bike set as always but here we run only one machine and it’s hard to make big changes: if you do a mistake it’s difficult to come back with only 45-minute session. However this first outing was quite positive and if we can fine tune the bike for tomorrow I am sure we can improve and I can have more fun”.
Source: LCR Honda
- #USWorldSBK Day 3 – Masterful Rea does Laguna Seca double June 25, 2018
- #USWorldSBK – Day 2: Rea roars ahead to seventh win in 2018 at Laguna Seca June 24, 2018
- Video: FIM CEV Repsol, Catalunya Round – Moto2 race 2 highlights June 19, 2018
- Video: FIM CEV Repsol, Catalunya Round – Moto2 race 1 highlights June 19, 2018
- Video: FIM CEV Repsol, Catalunya Round – Moto3 race 2 highlights June 19, 2018
- Video: FIM CEV Repsol, Catalunya Round – Moto3 race 1 highlights June 19, 2018
- Advantage Bezzecchi approaching Assen's final chicane June 25, 2018
- One point in it: Oliveira and Bagnaia ready for round eight June 25, 2018
- Assen: magic and myth collide at the ‘Cathedral’ June 25, 2018
- Fernandez confirmed at Pons HP 40 for remainder of 2018 June 24, 2018
- Half way through the season: the reasons to watch WorldSBK June 22, 2018
- Marquez swaps engine for pedals ahead of Dutch GP June 22, 2018