Avant-AirAsia-Ajo Motorsport riders Johann Zarco and Efren Vazquez did a great job at the season’s tenth 125cc qualification at Brno in Czech. Spaniard Vazquez qualified sixth despite still having pain in his shoulder after a crash, but he is hopeful for the race.
Nicolas Terol who is leading the championship took the pole position at Brno. Vazquez was 1,071 seconds behind Terol.
Aki Ajo: “For the warm up we will make big changes for both Zarco’s and also for Vazquez’ bike suspensions and for the geometry of the frames. In that way we try to get a better feeling and certain kind of easiness when going in to the curves.”
Efren Vazquez: “The starting position is good and I am optimistic even if the pains were occasionally hard today. On Friday the shoulder was dislocated but I don´t think it will cause any problems on the way to the podium. At least lets hope so.”
Source: Ajo Motorsport
- “We will do our best to make our people proud of us”
- Marquez: the king of the crashers!
- PTT Thailand Grand Prix voted best of 2018
- Crowd pleasers: MotoGP™'s biggest weekends of the season
- F.C.C. to continue as official clutch supplier to Moto2™
- Argentina to host MotoGP™ until 2021
- XControllers, new official licensee of MotoGP™
- An abundance of World Champions lineup in MotoGP™ for 2019