The iconic Indianapolis Motor Speedway (IMS) will be this weekend the scene of the twelfth round of the Motorcycling World Championship. The centenarian American track will held for the fourth time a Grand Prix of the World Championship where Casey Stoner, Dani Pedrosa and Andrea Dovizioso arrive with the highest aspirations both for the race and for their overall standings positions.
A place on the podium will be the target for Dani Pedrosa. The Indianapolis track brings good memories to the Spanish rider after his triumph last year. Starting from the fifth place of the grid, Pedrosa was able to improve and sign an excellent result, also setting the fastest lap of the track.
Dani Pedrosa: “I’m heading to Indianapolis and really looking forward to the race. Last year we had a good race there and I hope I can repeat this again. The asphalt has changed, so we will have to adapt to the new surface, check how the tyres are working there and look for the best race setup possible.
Physically I’m improving little by little; already in Brno I felt better than in the past months, so I hope I can be in good shape for the race.
Obviously the last race result was very disappointing for me and my team after such a good weekend, but we take the positive things from it and move forward”.
Source: Repsol Media
- Marc Marquez starts 2018 with a brilliant podium in Qatar, Dani Pedrosa fights hard for 7th March 19, 2018
- Alex Márquez opens the season with podium in Qatar, Joan Mir finishes 11th March 19, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo retires from Qatar GP March 18, 2018
- Maverick Viñales 6th in Qatar GP March 18, 2018
- Pol Espargaro out of Qatar GP due to electronic ‘gremlin’ March 18, 2018
- Qatar GP, Losail: Raceday roundup – MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3 March 18, 2018
- Rossi on being 'hunted by the wolves' in Qatar! March 18, 2018
- Dovi 3 – Marquez 0 March 18, 2018
- Bagnaia storms to debut win in final lap Moto2™ thriller March 18, 2018
- Dynamite Dovizioso takes first honours of 2018 in #QatarGP March 18, 2018
- Van Eerde takes first Australian win in stunning duel March 18, 2018
- Martin wins Spanish desert duel in opening Moto3™ race March 18, 2018