The iconic Indianapolis Motor Speedway (IMS) will be this weekend the scene of the twelfth round of the Motorcycling World Championship. The centenarian American track will held for the fourth time a Grand Prix of the World Championship where Casey Stoner, Dani Pedrosa and Andrea Dovizioso arrive with the highest aspirations both for the race and for their overall standings positions.
A place on the podium will be the target for Dani Pedrosa. The Indianapolis track brings good memories to the Spanish rider after his triumph last year. Starting from the fifth place of the grid, Pedrosa was able to improve and sign an excellent result, also setting the fastest lap of the track.
Dani Pedrosa: “I’m heading to Indianapolis and really looking forward to the race. Last year we had a good race there and I hope I can repeat this again. The asphalt has changed, so we will have to adapt to the new surface, check how the tyres are working there and look for the best race setup possible.
Physically I’m improving little by little; already in Brno I felt better than in the past months, so I hope I can be in good shape for the race.
Obviously the last race result was very disappointing for me and my team after such a good weekend, but we take the positive things from it and move forward”.
Source: Repsol Media
- #USWorldSBK Day 3 – Masterful Rea does Laguna Seca double June 25, 2018
- #USWorldSBK – Day 2: Rea roars ahead to seventh win in 2018 at Laguna Seca June 24, 2018
- Video: FIM CEV Repsol, Catalunya Round – Moto2 race 2 highlights June 19, 2018
- Video: FIM CEV Repsol, Catalunya Round – Moto2 race 1 highlights June 19, 2018
- Video: FIM CEV Repsol, Catalunya Round – Moto3 race 2 highlights June 19, 2018
- Video: FIM CEV Repsol, Catalunya Round – Moto3 race 1 highlights June 19, 2018
- Advantage Bezzecchi approaching Assen's final chicane June 25, 2018
- One point in it: Oliveira and Bagnaia ready for round eight June 25, 2018
- Assen: magic and myth collide at the ‘Cathedral’ June 25, 2018
- Fernandez confirmed at Pons HP 40 for remainder of 2018 June 24, 2018
- Half way through the season: the reasons to watch WorldSBK June 22, 2018
- Marquez swaps engine for pedals ahead of Dutch GP June 22, 2018