QMMF Racing Team riders Ricky Cardús and Mishal Al-Naimi had a tough race day in Indianapolis. Cardús, who started from 14th place on the grid and who was determined to score points, didn’t have enough top speed to defend himself against faster bikes and dropped back to 19th position, which still meant the best result of all participating Moriwaki riders.
Ricky Cardús – 19º: “Throughout the weekend after 10 laps the tyres started to go, but my team did a great job with the setup and this helped me in the race. But for some reason I lost top speed on the straight and in general. And my team doesn’t just deserve a 10, more a 15 for their great work. Although my bike, I do not know why, today didn’t respond. Even my teammate was 7km/h faster. I was trying to recover in the corners what I lost on the straights, but it was very difficult.
Congratulations to my three Spanish compatriots who made it on the podium, it was sensational.”
Source: QMMF Racing
- The MotoGP VIP Village™: an experience like no other
- Doohan: “It’s a shame Dani never won a MotoGP™ Championship”
- Monaco to host FIM General Assembly & Awards in 2019
- Doohan exclusive: “If Marc loses to Lorenzo, it’s a win-win”
- “We will do our best to make our people proud of us”
- Marquez: the king of the crashers!
- PTT Thailand Grand Prix voted best of 2018
- Crowd pleasers: MotoGP™'s biggest weekends of the season