QMMF Racing Team riders Ricky Cardús and Mishal Al-Naimi had a tough race day in Indianapolis. Cardús, who started from 14th place on the grid and who was determined to score points, didn’t have enough top speed to defend himself against faster bikes and dropped back to 19th position, which still meant the best result of all participating Moriwaki riders.
Ricky Cardús – 19º: “Throughout the weekend after 10 laps the tyres started to go, but my team did a great job with the setup and this helped me in the race. But for some reason I lost top speed on the straight and in general. And my team doesn’t just deserve a 10, more a 15 for their great work. Although my bike, I do not know why, today didn’t respond. Even my teammate was 7km/h faster. I was trying to recover in the corners what I lost on the straights, but it was very difficult.
Congratulations to my three Spanish compatriots who made it on the podium, it was sensational.”
Source: QMMF Racing
- Iannone, Dovizioso, Marquez the top three in Warm Up
- Bagnaia heads Corsi and Fernandez on Sunday morning
- Bezzecchi tops Warm Up as 13 riders receive grid penalties
- UPDATE: Pol Espargaro undergoes successful surgey
- Marquez: “I feel really good on the bike”
- Best photos: Aragon GP
- Deniz Öncü first and looking for second in Aragon 1
- 10 things to know ahead the GP Movistar de Aragon