In the intermediate class Marc Márquez has become, race after race, the reference of the Moto2 category. The Repsol rider already has more wins than any other this season in a class where, despite the great technical equality that levels the chances of all riders and being one of the rookies, he has managed to shine once he came to grips with his new bike. The current 125cc World Champion already knows the taste of victory at the Misano circuit, a track where he will once again look for a good result with patience and hard work in order to keep reducing distances in the World Championship standings.
Marc Márquez: “Last year with the 125cc I had a good result in Misano. We will see there how riders such as Iannone, Pasini or De Angelis —all the Italians, in general— will be fast, so we will have to be on our guard. The whole team is very motivated after the great job at Indianapolis. We were able to adapt ourselves to the track while the conditions kept changing and that is what we will try to do again.
We will keep the same line, to adapt ourselves quickly to a track that is new and different for me, where we have to start from scratch and keep the concentration, because we know that the level in this class is very close and the other riders can outperform you very fast.”
Source: Repsol Media
- Iannone, Dovizioso, Marquez the top three in Warm Up
- Bagnaia heads Corsi and Fernandez on Sunday morning
- Bezzecchi tops Warm Up as 13 riders receive grid penalties
- UPDATE: Pol Espargaro undergoes successful surgey
- Marquez: “I feel really good on the bike”
- Best photos: Aragon GP
- Deniz Öncü first and looking for second in Aragon 1
- 10 things to know ahead the GP Movistar de Aragon