Casey Stoner and Dani Pedrosa’s 1-2 at Indianapolis are the best background for the next Motorcycling World Championship round that will take place this weekend at the Misano Circuit. Together with the good race by Andrea Dovizioso, who rides at home this weekend, the Repsol riders reach the San Marino race with the greatest motivation for a new challenge that arrives with almost no time to rest.
The level shown in the United States places the Repsol riders as the main candidates for victory. With Dani Pedrosa in full form the Spaniard will undoubtedly be another contender for victory. After his wins in Portugal and Germany and a year ago in this very same track of Misano, Pedrosa arrives with the aim to improve the second place he had in Indianapolis and to work towards changing that second step of the podium for the first.
Dani Pedrosa: “After the good race we had at Indy, we arrive at Misano in a very positive mood. The circuit is so different compared to Indy, but last year we had a very good race there and we will try to repeat this. We must be a little stronger on Saturday and prepare for the race the best we can.
Misano is a track where you need good acceleration and hard braking, so this will be our priority to start working on with the bike setting. After the success in America, it’s good to head directly to Misano. I hope we can continue working well with the team and take another step forward”.
Source: Repsol Honda
- “We will do our best to make our people proud of us”
- Marquez: the king of the crashers!
- PTT Thailand Grand Prix voted best of 2018
- Crowd pleasers: MotoGP™'s biggest weekends of the season
- F.C.C. to continue as official clutch supplier to Moto2™
- Argentina to host MotoGP™ until 2021
- XControllers, new official licensee of MotoGP™
- An abundance of World Champions lineup in MotoGP™ for 2019