An agreement was today (Tuesday) signed in Paris between the Argentinean government, the Governor of the Santiago del Estero province, OSD and Dorna Sports which secured a round of the MotoGP World Championship in Argentina from 2013.
Present for the signing of the deal was Argentinean President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, who was accompanied by Minister for Tourism Enrique Meyer, Governor of the Santiago del Estero province Gerardo Zamora and Dorna CEO Carmelo Ezpeleta.
The Grand Prix of Argentina will be held at the Autódromo Termas de Río Hondo in the Santiago del Estero province, after a deal for three seasons between its promoter and Dorna was agree upon.
The agreement is subject to the necessary renovations being carried out to bring the circuit within the required MotoGP safety standards.
- Qatar GP, Losail – Qualifying roundup: MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3 March 17, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo on row 3 for Qatar GP March 17, 2018
- Iker Lecuona on fifth row at Losail March 17, 2018
- Jorge Martin misses Qatari pole by the slimmest of gaps March 17, 2018
- Tough start for Pol Espargaro in Qatar March 17, 2018
- Tito Rabat ready for the first race of the season in Qatar March 17, 2018
- Marquez vs Dovi: Sunday set up for a showdown March 17, 2018
- Zarco: From gravel trap to pole position at #QatarGP March 17, 2018
- Desert duel: Noguchi vs Aji lights up Losail March 17, 2018
- New TV graphics for 2018: keep track like never before March 17, 2018
- The battle to beat Zarco in Sunday’s sensational #QatarGP March 17, 2018
- Miller tops Q1 by narrow margin under the floodlights March 17, 2018