An agreement was today (Tuesday) signed in Paris between the Argentinean government, the Governor of the Santiago del Estero province, OSD and Dorna Sports which secured a round of the MotoGP World Championship in Argentina from 2013.
Present for the signing of the deal was Argentinean President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, who was accompanied by Minister for Tourism Enrique Meyer, Governor of the Santiago del Estero province Gerardo Zamora and Dorna CEO Carmelo Ezpeleta.
The Grand Prix of Argentina will be held at the Autódromo Termas de Río Hondo in the Santiago del Estero province, after a deal for three seasons between its promoter and Dorna was agree upon.
The agreement is subject to the necessary renovations being carried out to bring the circuit within the required MotoGP safety standards.
- Sasaki set to miss Aragon through injury
- SKY Racing Team VR46 confirm 2019 Moto2™ and Moto3™ lineups
- MotoGP™ remains on Eurosport in the Netherlands and Flanders
- Rossi, Viñales “want to fight for the podium” at Aragon
- Get set for your trip to Andalucia and Jerez
- Dynavolt Intact GP propose Raffin for 2019 MotoE™ season
- Time schedule for Aragon
- What tyre allocations are available at Aragon?