An agreement was today (Tuesday) signed in Paris between the Argentinean government, the Governor of the Santiago del Estero province, OSD and Dorna Sports which secured a round of the MotoGP World Championship in Argentina from 2013.
Present for the signing of the deal was Argentinean President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, who was accompanied by Minister for Tourism Enrique Meyer, Governor of the Santiago del Estero province Gerardo Zamora and Dorna CEO Carmelo Ezpeleta.
The Grand Prix of Argentina will be held at the Autódromo Termas de Río Hondo in the Santiago del Estero province, after a deal for three seasons between its promoter and Dorna was agree upon.
The agreement is subject to the necessary renovations being carried out to bring the circuit within the required MotoGP safety standards.
- “We will do our best to make our people proud of us”
- Marquez: the king of the crashers!
- PTT Thailand Grand Prix voted best of 2018
- Crowd pleasers: MotoGP™'s biggest weekends of the season
- F.C.C. to continue as official clutch supplier to Moto2™
- Argentina to host MotoGP™ until 2021
- XControllers, new official licensee of MotoGP™
- An abundance of World Champions lineup in MotoGP™ for 2019