Maverick Viñales returned to form and was not only the fastest rider during the test, but also beat the circuit record with his best lap. He’s already very confident and happy ahead of the start of the season.
Ana Carrasco, who makes her debut in the Moto3 world championship this year, also did a great job at the Spanish track. She showed great progress during the test, improving her laptimes in each run and finally rode almost two seconds faster than her best effort in the 2012 season.
Both riders as well as the team are satisfied and feel prepared for the start of the season.
#25 Maverick Viñales 1’39.1 (150 laps)
“I am very happy. During the three days we worked a lot on the bike which is important, but the most important is that we improved consistently. We made quick progress and we already have a good setting on the bike. I’m also very happy with the team, not only did they work very well, but we also adapted to each other very quickly.”
#22 Ana Carrasco 1’41.8 (160 laps)
“We worked a lot during these days, we did 160 laps on the track and I’m very happy with that, but we have to keep improving. There’s work to do with the suspension with which I struggle a bit. Next week we’ll return to testing and I want to continue improving to keep on lowering my laptimes.”
Source: LaGlisse Team Press Release
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Tito Rabat leaves Le Mans without reward May 20, 2018
- Maverick Viñales 7th in Le Mans GP May 20, 2018
- Miller: “Seeing Marc the whole race was really nice” May 20, 2018
- Crutchlow: “They were panicking because I wanted to race!” May 20, 2018
- Contenders crash at Le Mans: Zarco, Dovi and Iannone May 20, 2018
- Marquez: strategic victory… and yet another save! May 20, 2018
- Bagnaia reigns supreme in France May 20, 2018
- Marquez equals Stoner as Rossi gets back on the podium May 20, 2018