Álvaro Bautista, Aleix Espargaro and Alex Rins attended their first pre-event of the 2013 season at Jerez to meet up with famous bullfighter David Fandila to get a few “lessons” and experience the thrills of standing in front of a charging bull.
Most of the riders afterwards admitted that this was scarier to them than riding a bike at 300km/h, but as can be seen on the pictures, the three Spaniards still had a lot of fun.
Source: Gresini Racing/Milagro
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Tito Rabat leaves Le Mans without reward May 20, 2018
- Maverick Viñales 7th in Le Mans GP May 20, 2018
- Miller: “Seeing Marc the whole race was really nice” May 20, 2018
- Crutchlow: “They were panicking because I wanted to race!” May 20, 2018
- Contenders crash at Le Mans: Zarco, Dovi and Iannone May 20, 2018
- Marquez: strategic victory… and yet another save! May 20, 2018
- Bagnaia reigns supreme in France May 20, 2018
- Marquez equals Stoner as Rossi gets back on the podium May 20, 2018