Enjoy this video from Box Repsol (probably familiar to anyone who’s seen the “Omelette Challenge” on “Saturday Kitchen” in the UK!) as 16-year-olds Maria Herrera and Marcos Ramirez face a peculiar test in an environment where they do not feel as comfortable as on a bike.
The two Spanish motorcycling young talents accepted the challenge to cook a traditional potato omelette for their mothers in the new Repsol hospitality in the CEV. And in the shortest possible time.
The rider from Toledo and her team mate from Cadiz show in this fun video that, unsurprisingly, they have more talent on the bike than in the kitchen.
Source: Repsol Media
- "We made a big impact before we even went out on track"
- Di Meglio to continue with Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS
- Zarco to Avintia: a gallery of the Frenchman's career
- Zarco joins Reale Avintia Racing for 2020
- John Hopkins set to work as American Racing rider coach
- Road to MotoGP™: a thriving feeder to the World stage
- Buriram tops 2019 spectator billing
- Regulation changes: testing, wildcards and wet race starts