Enjoy this video from Box Repsol (probably familiar to anyone who’s seen the “Omelette Challenge” on “Saturday Kitchen” in the UK!) as 16-year-olds Maria Herrera and Marcos Ramirez face a peculiar test in an environment where they do not feel as comfortable as on a bike.
The two Spanish motorcycling young talents accepted the challenge to cook a traditional potato omelette for their mothers in the new Repsol hospitality in the CEV. And in the shortest possible time.
The rider from Toledo and her team mate from Cadiz show in this fun video that, unsurprisingly, they have more talent on the bike than in the kitchen.
Source: Repsol Media
- Countdown to SHARK Helmets Grand Prix de France is on!
- Aleix races the Cape Epic ahead of Argentina
- Open-door policy: who are the FIM?
- Top five youngest Japanese race winners
- Dall’Igna: “We were a bit perplexed”
- Buasri rules Buriram in dramatic Race 2
- Munandar takes magnificent first win in Buriram
- Further information released following fire at MotoE™ Test