Enjoy this video from Box Repsol (probably familiar to anyone who’s seen the “Omelette Challenge” on “Saturday Kitchen” in the UK!) as 16-year-olds Maria Herrera and Marcos Ramirez face a peculiar test in an environment where they do not feel as comfortable as on a bike.
The two Spanish motorcycling young talents accepted the challenge to cook a traditional potato omelette for their mothers in the new Repsol hospitality in the CEV. And in the shortest possible time.
The rider from Toledo and her team mate from Cadiz show in this fun video that, unsurprisingly, they have more talent on the bike than in the kitchen.
Source: Repsol Media
- Aron Canet signs with Angel Nieto squad for 2020 Moto2™
- "It’s good to be back" – Lorenzo ahead of Silverstone return
- Joan Mir to miss the British Grand Prix
- History made at the KymiRing MotoGP™ Test
- Best photos: KymiRing MotoGP™ Test
- “It’s a dream come true” – MotoGP™ authorities on KymiRing
- Everyone's a winner: vast and fast, Silverstone awaits
- Marquez vs Moto2™: can the field triumph over the form man?