Enjoy this video from Box Repsol (probably familiar to anyone who’s seen the “Omelette Challenge” on “Saturday Kitchen” in the UK!) as 16-year-olds Maria Herrera and Marcos Ramirez face a peculiar test in an environment where they do not feel as comfortable as on a bike.
The two Spanish motorcycling young talents accepted the challenge to cook a traditional potato omelette for their mothers in the new Repsol hospitality in the CEV. And in the shortest possible time.
The rider from Toledo and her team mate from Cadiz show in this fun video that, unsurprisingly, they have more talent on the bike than in the kitchen.
Source: Repsol Media
- Dalla Porta: Moto3™’s unluckiest man?
- Aprilia, KTM continue testing in Barcelona
- That's a wrap: MotoE™ complete Valencia Test
- Double top ten for KTM, Pol 20 seconds closer to winner
- Suited, not booted: Riders celebrate #MotoGP70
- Photo gallery: MotoE™ race simulation
- Granado edges Garzo in MotoE™ simulation race
- So near and not so far away