Enjoy this video from Box Repsol (probably familiar to anyone who’s seen the “Omelette Challenge” on “Saturday Kitchen” in the UK!) as 16-year-olds Maria Herrera and Marcos Ramirez face a peculiar test in an environment where they do not feel as comfortable as on a bike.
The two Spanish motorcycling young talents accepted the challenge to cook a traditional potato omelette for their mothers in the new Repsol hospitality in the CEV. And in the shortest possible time.
The rider from Toledo and her team mate from Cadiz show in this fun video that, unsurprisingly, they have more talent on the bike than in the kitchen.
Source: Repsol Media
- Bradl testing a RC213V in Jerez
- 25 years: Repsol Honda present 2019 bike in Madrid
- Ducati evolution gallery: 2003-2019
- Follow the Repsol Honda Team presentation live!
- Pawi: “My intention is to completely change my mentality”
- Lorenzo completes operation and will miss the Sepang test
- KymiRing edges closer to completion
- 2019 MotoGP™ calendar confirmed!