After a good start of the race by Alex De Angelis, he ends the Moto2 race in sixteenth place. Teammates Ricky Cardús and Mattia Pasini finished not far behind him in seventeenth and nineteenth place respectively. After an impressive qualifying session yesterday, Pasini started off today’s race feeling the effects of the crash during warm. Simone Corsi was not able to finish the race, constrained to retire on lap six after he crashed.
The team looks forward to the next GP that will take place in Sachsenring in two weeks time right before the summer break.
Ricky Cardus “It was not an easy race today and starting from the back of the grid didn’t exactly help. My goal was to finish the race after not being able to cross the finish line in the last two previous races. It was important for me to regain confidence with the bike and I think I have achieved it. I now have a better feeling with the bike and look forward to Germany and getting into the points.”
Source: Forward Racing
- Buriram tops 2019 spectator billing
- Regulation changes: testing, wildcards and wet race starts
- Marquez wins the BMW M Award for seventh time
- Off the Racing Line: riders' lives away from track
- Cardelus joins Avintia Esponorama for 2020 MotoE™ season
- Simeon and Canepa to line up with LCR E-Team in 2020
- FIM Gala: 2019 World Champions celebrated in Monaco
- Quartararo: "It’s important to not over-analyse the year"