It was a difficult weekend for Rookie rider Juanfran Guevara at the Dutch Grand Prix in Assen, first being heavily affected by the weather conditions which made it hard to find a perfect setup in very little time, and then crashing out of the race early after qualifying down in 32nd position and finding himself all the way at the back of the field in the first corners.
Saturday was difficult for the rider from Lorca, despite all his dedication and motivation to do well everything was for nothing when he crashed out. After arriving last at the first corner, the youngster started to pass people under braking, but eventually found himself on the ground.
Juanfran Guevara suffered a spectacular crash, having to be brought to the Clinica Mobile from which he was transported to Assen hospital where several tests were done to rule out any type of injury. The young Spaniard never lost consciousness and after some time of observation any serious injury was ruled out, but Guevara takes home various bruises from the legendary Assen circuit.
Source: Juan Guevara Official Website
- Buriram tops 2019 spectator billing
- Regulation changes: testing, wildcards and wet race starts
- Marquez wins the BMW M Award for seventh time
- Off the Racing Line: riders' lives away from track
- Cardelus joins Avintia Esponorama for 2020 MotoE™ season
- Simeon and Canepa to line up with LCR E-Team in 2020
- FIM Gala: 2019 World Champions celebrated in Monaco
- Quartararo: "It’s important to not over-analyse the year"