It was a difficult weekend for Rookie rider Juanfran Guevara at the Dutch Grand Prix in Assen, first being heavily affected by the weather conditions which made it hard to find a perfect setup in very little time, and then crashing out of the race early after qualifying down in 32nd position and finding himself all the way at the back of the field in the first corners.
Saturday was difficult for the rider from Lorca, despite all his dedication and motivation to do well everything was for nothing when he crashed out. After arriving last at the first corner, the youngster started to pass people under braking, but eventually found himself on the ground.
Juanfran Guevara suffered a spectacular crash, having to be brought to the Clinica Mobile from which he was transported to Assen hospital where several tests were done to rule out any type of injury. The young Spaniard never lost consciousness and after some time of observation any serious injury was ruled out, but Guevara takes home various bruises from the legendary Assen circuit.
Source: Juan Guevara Official Website
- Introducing: the Fandom Pay MotoGP™ Mastercard®
- "Nothing gives you more confidence than a win" - Dovizioso
- Best images: MotoGP™ & Chelsea stars meet at Stamford Bridge
- An all-time classic: Sheene vs Roberts 40 years on
- Crutchlow and Viñales meet Chelsea star at Stamford Bridge
- The British Talent Cup season finale arrives at Silverstone!
- Best photos: KymiRing MotoGP™ Test
- Four front, rear slick tyre options selected for Silverstone