The Spaniard took away two points from the Italian round, battling all race within a group and losing out just a little too much in the end.
Julian Simon (43’16″561 13°) “A tough race. In the first corner, after a good start, I was around fifth or sixth and I touched with several riders – I think four of them – I have to open up, others passed me, I tried to recover. I found myself in a group which was open battle and where there was constant overtaking. I leave this Grand Prix with the good feeling on the bike and the work done with out team. We could have gotten a better position – the goal was sixth or seventh place – but this is a category where losing out almost nothing means to already lose various positions.”
Source: AGP Racing
- NBC Sports Group and MotoGP™ partner on multi-year agreement
- Navarro tops test Day 1, Roberts on the pace
- Rodrigo takes the reins on Day 1
- Grand Prix Commission decide on earlier pitlane opening
- Is 2020 Suzuki’s best World title chance in two decades?
- All you need to know about the 2020 Global Series Rounds
- Introducing… MotoGP™ Fantasy!
- This is MotoGP™: speed, rivalry and innovation