A very good race performance done today by Alex De Angelis and Mattia Pasini crossing the finish line in the Top10. The rider from San Marino had to fight to regain the positions lost during the start of the race and finished in 7th place. Pasini was able to make a comeback and finish in 9th place. Spanish teammate Ricky Cardus finished the race in 22nd place, unable to continue the positive trend of results for the last race of the season.
The Valencia GP weekend puts and end to the 2013 season and the 2014 starts in only just a few days with a two-day test at Jerez de la Frontera his following Thursday with Simone Corsi and Mattia Pasini and their FTR bike.
Ricky Cardus “I has been a very difficult race, I have not been able to continue the positive trend from the last few flyaway races. I started from the 18th place on the grid and my goal was to finish in the points. I didn’t have a bad start but I found myself stuck in traffic, causing me to lose the front group. I want to thank the team and sponsors for this season, I would have liked to do better.”
Source: Forward Racing
- Red Bull Ring receives Best Grand Prix trophy in Kitzbühel
- What does 2020 hold for the manufacturers? Part 6: Aprilia
- Ducati Team unveil 2020 bikes
- Photo gallery: Ducati Team 2020 launch
- Pawi: "It was a long recovery, but now the feeling is good"
- 2020 MotoGP™ calendar officially confirmed
- Arbolino: "I’m ready for any condition and challenge"
- What does 2020 hold for the manufacturers? Part 5: KTM