A very good race performance done today by Alex De Angelis and Mattia Pasini crossing the finish line in the Top10. The rider from San Marino had to fight to regain the positions lost during the start of the race and finished in 7th place. Pasini was able to make a comeback and finish in 9th place. Spanish teammate Ricky Cardus finished the race in 22nd place, unable to continue the positive trend of results for the last race of the season.
The Valencia GP weekend puts and end to the 2013 season and the 2014 starts in only just a few days with a two-day test at Jerez de la Frontera his following Thursday with Simone Corsi and Mattia Pasini and their FTR bike.
Ricky Cardus “I has been a very difficult race, I have not been able to continue the positive trend from the last few flyaway races. I started from the 18th place on the grid and my goal was to finish in the points. I didn’t have a bad start but I found myself stuck in traffic, causing me to lose the front group. I want to thank the team and sponsors for this season, I would have liked to do better.”
Source: Forward Racing
- Forbes announces MotoGP™ doctors amongst the best in Spain
- Jordi Torres joins the MotoE™ World Cup
- MotoE™ calendar change: Le Mans replaced by Valencia
- 2019 sees lowest crash tally since 2015
- myWorld Motorrad GP von Österreich voted best of 2019
- Zarco: "Ducati convinced me!"
- Zaccone completes team Trentino Gresini line-up for 2020
- "We made a big impact before we even went out on track"