The organization of a National Championship’s round is the work of many days before so that everything is ready when the races start on Sunday…
Each time the CEV Repsol visits one of the circuits where one of its 7 rounds is held, there are many things that need to be ready so that everything is perfect on Sunday when the lights go out and the first race of the day starts.
Things such as the organization of the paddock, the billboards, the timing system, the marshals or the TV cameras placement, among others, mean a huge amount of work that keeps the organizers busy since the Tuesday before each round.
At the Jerez Circuit, the CEV Repsol already started for the last time this season the preparations of one of its round, that will culminate on Sunday with the races where the name of the 2013 Champions will be decided.
Source: Repsol Media
- Albert Arenas 1st in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Disappointing race for Iker Lecuona in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo takes the flag in sixth place at Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Alex Rins reaches target in Le Mans May 20, 2018
- Tito Rabat leaves Le Mans without reward May 20, 2018
- Maverick Viñales 7th in Le Mans GP May 20, 2018
- Miller: “Seeing Marc the whole race was really nice” May 20, 2018
- Crutchlow: “They were panicking because I wanted to race!” May 20, 2018
- Contenders crash at Le Mans: Zarco, Dovi and Iannone May 20, 2018
- Marquez: strategic victory… and yet another save! May 20, 2018
- Bagnaia reigns supreme in France May 20, 2018
- Marquez equals Stoner as Rossi gets back on the podium May 20, 2018