The Suzuki MotoGP Team completed its test in Argentina this week after two-days of rain hit the Termas de Rio Hondo circuit following the weekend’s MotoGP event.
Only Nobuatsu Aoki ventured-out to complete 50 laps of the 4,806m circuit as team-mate Randy De Puniet sat the sessions out. Although the team was hindered in some areas – and unable to further-evaluate certain positives and progress-made at the recent COTA test in America – it did provide a good opportunity to take advantage of some hands-on wet-weather testing.
Project leader and Team Suzuki MotoGP Director Satoru Terada said: “We weren’t lucky with the weather here in Termas de Rio Hondo but we tried to take advantage from that using the time on the track to test some electronic strategy in wet conditions. We collected some good information from this point of view; even if we wanted to make a proper test in the dry. It can happen and now we look forward to continuing testing at Phillip Island in Australia on June 3-5th.”
Source: Suzuki Racing
- Photo gallery: 2020 MotoGP™ Qatar Test
- Marc Marquez: "I’m struggling more here"
- Zarco "riding better every time" on board the Ducati
- P1 for Quartararo as Yamaha, Suzuki continue to look strong
- 16:30 in Qatar: Petrucci tops the Day 2 timesheets
- Aprilia confirm Lorenzo Savadori as MotoGP™ test rider
- Battle ready: Suzuki secure 1-2 on opening day in Qatar
- Midday: Dovizioso currently P1 as Qatar Test begins