The second round of the CEV championship is held jointly with the fifth round of the world championship in Le Mans this weekend.
This race, which is the first outside of Spain, presents a new opportunity for Marcos Ramírez, Remy Gardner and Niccoló Bulega, the Team Calvo riders who compete in this international race reserved for the Moto3 riders.
Ramírez, along with teammates Gardner and Bulega, did a great job today and fought for the top positions during both practice sessions, which proved to be extremely competitive with 14 riders within less than one second difference.
#24 Marcos Ramírez – 5th place
The first session was the better of the two, things went a bit smoother and the times came a bit easier, even though on my fastest lap I lost a bit of time in the last sector as I caught some traffic. For the second session we made some changes which didn’t bring the expected results, So for the race we’ll go back to the first setup. I like this circuit a lot and I think we’ll see a very tight race. I hope to be able to ride in the front group because I have a good pace and I’m ready to fight until the end.
Source: Team Calvo
- Dani Pedrosa: zen soundbites
- "He's considering me as a rival" - Rins talks Marquez
- This Sunday on BT Sport: Rossi interview and a 2013 review
- Crutchlow: "Miller has the talent to beat Marc"
- 2020 British and Australian Grands Prix cancelled
- KTM back on track at private Austria test
- Rins, Aleix Espargaro and more lap Catalunya
- GPC: MotoGP™ 2020 engine allocation update