Ana Carrasco finished in 24th at yesterday’s Dutch TT at Assen – home race to the RW Racing GP squad and to teammate Scott Deroue.
Whilst she had not got full advantage from Qualifying, her race pace was nonetheless very good and she gave it her all.
Ana, accompanied by a rather buff umbrella boy on the grid, fought hard for the duration and took advantage of a nearby crash late in the race, finishing 24th after a race long duel with Livio Loi, who she beat.
Ana Carrasco – 24 (+52,269)
“It’s a real pity qualifying wasn’t too good, because in the race my pace was good. I had an exciting fight with Loi and we dueled from start to finish. The results is not bad, especially when you look at the practices. I’m quite satisfied. It was a good race and I beat Loi again.”
Source: RW Racing GP
- Moto2™ and Moto3™: KTM testing at Jerez
- Last call: what can we expect at the Qatar Test?
- Estrella Galicia 0,0 present 2019 project in Madrid
- 40 years, 23 seasons: a celebration of Rossi
- #Rossi40: All the birthday wishes from fans on social media
- Canal+: a new era of MotoGP™ coverage begins in France
- #Rossi40: 40 photos to celebrate 40 years
- The Team Kömmerling Gresini Moto3™ project is unveiled