Ana Carrasco finished in 24th at yesterday’s Dutch TT at Assen – home race to the RW Racing GP squad and to teammate Scott Deroue.
Whilst she had not got full advantage from Qualifying, her race pace was nonetheless very good and she gave it her all.
Ana, accompanied by a rather buff umbrella boy on the grid, fought hard for the duration and took advantage of a nearby crash late in the race, finishing 24th after a race long duel with Livio Loi, who she beat.
Ana Carrasco – 24 (+52,269)
“It’s a real pity qualifying wasn’t too good, because in the race my pace was good. I had an exciting fight with Loi and we dueled from start to finish. The results is not bad, especially when you look at the practices. I’m quite satisfied. It was a good race and I beat Loi again.”
Source: RW Racing GP
- Monaco to host FIM General Assembly & Awards in 2019
- Doohan exclusive: “If Marc loses to Lorenzo, it’s a win-win”
- “We will do our best to make our people proud of us”
- Marquez: the king of the crashers!
- PTT Thailand Grand Prix voted best of 2018
- Crowd pleasers: MotoGP™'s biggest weekends of the season
- F.C.C. to continue as official clutch supplier to Moto2™
- Argentina to host MotoGP™ until 2021