Electronic issues brought Jorge Navarro’s qualifying to a premature end today at Silverstone, with the 18-year-old Moto3 rider finishing the timed session in 26th position.
Although facing a tough race from the ninth row of the grid, Navarro is hopeful of a good start and a points scoring finish in tomorrow’s race.
Jorge Navarro // 26th // 2’15.405
“Today has been a very difficult day. In the morning my feeling was not so good, but at the start of qualifying I felt better with the bike, but I couldn’t make a good lap because of the traffic, as other riders cruising on track. I also made some mistakes and then the bike stopped due to a problem with the electronics when I was out on my last soft tyre. All I can do tomorrow is push.”
Source: Marc VDS Racing
- Aron Canet signs with Angel Nieto squad for 2020 Moto2™
- "It’s good to be back" – Lorenzo ahead of Silverstone return
- Joan Mir to miss the British Grand Prix
- History made at the KymiRing MotoGP™ Test
- Best photos: KymiRing MotoGP™ Test
- “It’s a dream come true” – MotoGP™ authorities on KymiRing
- Everyone's a winner: vast and fast, Silverstone awaits
- Marquez vs Moto2™: can the field triumph over the form man?